I think that’s a dude on the reflection

4 Likes

No shit. It’s a funhouse mirror :smile:

UL listed?

The power of BB-15 motor is 1.5KW, which is relatively small without UL

You can’t ul list those machines.

1 Like

So that’s a “No”. Pass.

What’s with these Asian dudes pretending to be girls to sell a fire waiting to happen?

Is this some sort of weird lonely Asian guy fetish I’m not keen to?

2 Likes

you can get them UL list but the motor will need to be changed and possibly one or two other changes depending on your engineer. bizbee buys these and modifys them for sale here in the states. Ive got a BB-200 that I ordered straight from kingreat and have had no issues with it other than the language barrier on them wanting me to put “butter” in as a bearing lube. I was a little disappointed in the bearing seal design though because we have to pump an inert gas through it in order to set the seal. Not a big deal but it does ad cost. I back fill the Centrifuge with Nitrogen and push Nitrogen through the bearing seal to avoid what I would call becoming the pink mist.
general consumption is 1-300cf tank per 3 runs.

1 Like

The nails are pink and the way the phone is being held. That’s not a guy*.

2 Likes

Boobies and bare feet reflecting on the products.

No it’s a dude. Watch the first video. The person holding the camera is a guy for sure.
Also o don’t see anything in the last images but a engineers spock.

Are you racist? And I’m a girl, tks

what’s wrong with you?

Do you think I’m the only employee in our factory? :smiley:

Thank you for using our centrifuge. Now our BB series centrifuge has been renewed, and it does not need to be filled with Nitrogen to keep the seal. In the future, we will adopt the way of mechanical seal.

You are not very smart. You don’t even know how to use the hardware you push.

okay~

Taking pics of feet and or reflections is not good business practices to sell items. Kinda reflects on how you sell or make your products.

Take a few extra minutes to stage and take quality pics.

Damn. My photos are the worst. I take photos like a 7 year old; all outta focus with reflections and shitty backgrounds. Lol.

Not every business can afford professional photography

2 Likes

All my pics are done on a Samsung s8 active. But I do have a Nikon dslr with a few lenses collecting dust.

You dont need to be a pro to take a decent pic to sell an item.

1 Like