Kingreat new style extractor, BB-15

:crazy_face:
We added a minimal model to the original BB series—BB-15.
~15lbs/batch

For more information, please leave a message.

Whatsapp:+86 13773220270

Do u gotta spin it urself?
Wheres the motor in the video u posted?

Bicycle powered

3 Likes

微信图片_20200623142056
This is a direct drive motor, see picture.
Low failure rate, reduce the loss of kinetic energy, higher efficiency…etc

:smiley: :smiley:

The video is not a complete machine. We will install and complete all the parts before shipment. It’s just a share :flushed:

You’ve got a weird profile pic homie. How much for the metal looking skull?

9 Likes

Fraud post. Watch it guys. Prob selling defective shit that’s been sitting for months.

1 Like

Looks like the skull from a t-100!

5 Likes

So…the plate shop can plate stuff. They nickle plated a dragon fly we found under an old gear hobb when they scrapped the machine. Its pretty neat. The metallurgical shop has a gold plated fly to look at with their electron microscope. Its pretty cool.

You could plate a skull…

2 Likes

While you’re sharing, could you please share 5 more pics. For some reason I think you’re really an asian boi using a pretty girls pic?

Explosion Proof?

Yes, you can choose the explosion-proof or not, depending on your needs,usually equipped with explosion-proof

:rofl: I’m actually a girl. In fact, the picture in this profile is my favorite web celebrity blogger.

Thank you for your comments,the picture in this profile is my favorite web celebrity blogger. I don’t know what this metal skull is, really cool~

Hi? nice to meet you

3 Likes

I’m starting to think they dont think we know and assume that they really are just a down to earth but pretty girl that’s a little clumsy before her first cup of coffee but doesn’t mind because she knows her farts dont stink as she tosses her hair back.

Like that hot chick michael larson that turned herself into the fuck china shirt. Damn try-hards.

P.s. I can smell your fart

6 Likes

Top post :love_letter:

Then again sometimes it’s actually a girl on ze other side of ze glory hole

Apologies, me lady. :flushed:

5 Likes