Kingofthekush420s KCA olivetol/p cresol/phthalate results! Clean bitches!

56ljvo

Back to work!

6 Likes

Almost like it was aā€¦trap.

5 Likes

u won

1 Like

(Yes thatā€™s a synonym)

3 Likes

2 Likes

No. Iā€™m simply pointing out that it was fear mongering as to the extent of the problem.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s entirely possible that 29/30ths of d8 providers are absolute dipshitsā€¦

10 Likes

I just think of the people that have migrated from Reddit to here. Those people over there are converting crude, and just taking the shit. Not even distilling it! I went over there once, and those people are off the chain! Using lime juice to convertā€¦ Yesā€¦ fucking LIME juiceā€¦

2 Likes

Lime juice D8, chili powder meth, whatā€™s nextā€¦ 1% milk crack?

4 Likes

Fucking savages

They are using water and citric acid :sob::sob:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. Remember to until now not one well known d8 person here did this type of testingā€¦ Itā€™s no surprise that people here, who give a crap, are able to pass. I donā€™t think that is contradictory to @iontrap claim that 29 out of 30 gas station samples failedā€¦ Remember this forum is only a narrow slice of the industry!

10 Likes

XD came to the wrong forum. Damn 3%ers

2 Likes

Then who wants to buy and send us gas station carts to test?

Start your own study with our testing.

4 Likes

Good questionā€¦ I offered to conduct such a study with University of Oregon and nobody sent me anything either ā€¦ Anyone got some shitty carts?

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Go fund me: KCA community D8 cart testing

not shitty d8 carts but some really shitty cbd carts that were given away for veterans on some giveaway online. my friend brought me one and i tested it to find it less than 40% cbd and all sorts of unknowns.

1 Like

Ok, that sounds good. Iā€™ll contribute

1 Like

Iā€™m all for more testing but not one well know d8 person here has technically ā€œneededā€ to do this type of testing yet right?

I agree with everything youā€™re saying it just seems like he could have gone to reddit saying 96% of producers were trash but he came here. And quite literally said every single producer here was/was making trash, then started the crabwalk a little further back with each fact that got checkedā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t visit reddit, but iirc he did post there too at one point?

1 Like