Kingofthekush420s KCA olivetol/p cresol/phthalate results! Clean bitches!

I’d still like to see the results of the shittiest one-pot conversion possible. Cbd crude on a hot plate with t-41, citric acid, or muriatic acid. Convert, filter/winterize, roto - no distillation

2 Likes

Finally something I can help with! How you want it?

3 Likes

I have some t41 converted thc, let’s see if it has olivetol

Then I’ll take some cbd disty and put some t41 in there and we can compare

2 Likes

Yes, now we’re talking. Send us your garbage, so we can see if this is worth our while.

8 Likes

I’m going to try out gunpowder… really get the conversions bangin.

3 Likes

Lol. Well give kotk credit, hopefully he has put in enough experimentation time to be above the level of just “not an absolute dipshit”. But i see what you’re saying. On the other hand i think it’s also true that a lot of these d8 manufacturers ARE absolute dipshits, so it’s still a cause of concern.

One thing i can say for sure is, I’ll be happy when you get your own GCMS set up soon!

8 Likes

Therein lies the problem. They will be the death of that game.

2 Likes

Do it from crude instead of disty or isolate and let’s see what comes out. That was a TN sop at one point, I’m sure there’s someone out there cranking shit out in a similar manner

3 Likes

It’s still going strong unfortunately

3 Likes

Told yall he was a shill :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

So that massive rant about all these contaminants was based on iontrap?

Or had kca identified multiple samples that failed for those 3 contaminants ?

I don’t get where the massive concern came from all of a sudden.

So your recanting your concerns about these contaminants as long as people arnt complete dipshits who are making the d8?

2 Likes

Ion trap scared the shit out of alot of us, I wanted more data

Here it is, I mean he was looking for the WORST of the worst which is why I wanted to see what the best could do (this community)

8 Likes

I can tell one can list more than 50 compounds in such crude. Even the cleanest ptsa approach produces at least 20+ byproducts. I rarely saw p-cresol sor far. But I did not tested the same products so I can’t really conclude on something.

6 Likes

So I do not know if a pure isolate or refined distillate would produce less or more but CRC’d live resin/BHO can definitely end up with traces of olivetol. Never seen it in significant amounts though it does tend to have a random bit of D8 to accompany it.

Crude might respond similarly. CRC can cause a lot more chemical reactions than I think people give it credit for. I wouldn’t be surprised if it showed up in something converted using acid activated kitty litter lol

3 Likes

Either let’s have a few of us test the same samples as @iontrap or the speculation and doubt will continue.

6 Likes

u-have-been-fooled-by-my-ulterior-motives-1008545

3 Likes

Is that .4 thc ? You didn’t use chromatography to separate before distillation? That would be the next level. But I guess it really doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Iontrap spoke as if there was an active operation nationwide to protect consumers from nefarious drugs made by dudes in their garages.

I lost money and market share maybe my 97% d8 was clean :sweat_smile: but still couldn’t risk my freedom or checkbook.

Fuck that puto

4 Likes

Can I do this… I have no experience and would volunteer my swill

1 Like