Kingofthekush420s KCA olivetol/p cresol/phthalate results! Clean bitches!

Only way atm is through dms

1 Like

Came back to check this shitshow after a few weeks.
Fuck you @iontrap . Youā€™re nothing but a rat.

I know not everyone here is a fan of d8 but I appreciate those making clean products and trying to push for better industry standards. Iā€™m a daily user in an illegal state. I know itā€™s just coincidental but for the sake of data, Iā€™ve been using d8 daily for a year now. I had a chest CT, lung function test and lung perfusion scan and everything came back perfectly. Anyway thanks people working to make safe products.

5 Likes

We are sending them! Weā€™ve been very busy as a few of these have involved much more work and follow up from agencies.

We have 6 containers on the way out to them from random pulls. They are pretty rough and are used in vape and gummies.

Iā€™m over it. Go find another lab.

17 Likes

Screenshot_20210420-224433_Samsung Internet

9 Likes

:innocent:

I will be honest that response made me chuckle

2 Likes

Do any of these agencies have a forum or Email chain etc you can join? Or maybe a nice subreddit where you can let your column hang and wonā€™t get fact checked?

I think you will be much more accepted at one of the above and will have alot more time for all your ā€œfollow upsā€.

Edit: canā€™t spell

1 Like

tenor

3 Likes

KCA for president

damage-report

4 Likes

Kick rocks :rock: narc

Again canā€™t beleive this clown was so welcomed here especially by people who are so anti cop. Itā€™s really a bad look

6 Likes

2 Likes

I regret nothing.

At the end of the day it seemed like legitimate data from legitimate chemists and I was concerned about the questions they brought up.

Now, itā€™s clear that it was fear mongering and a really shitty attempt at marketing people to buy yet another shitty product.

8 Likes

How do you figure that? There remains no verification or contradiction on any result they posted ā€“ only a non detect on a product never tested by them in the first placeā€¦ That would seem to me to give no new info.

11 Likes

At this point I question the motive. If we really want to help the industry and clean up the problem products then letā€™s get moving a little faster.

@iontrap send me one sealed sample that proves this isnā€™t a giant waste of time.

10 Likes

4 Likes

I tested my heads which didnā€™t have any olivetol in it

Iā€™m getting the crude tested now, if it comes back clean I can say my sop doesnā€™t produce olivetol which is a huge +

Weā€™ve learned alot here

Especially not to jump to conclusions over a new comers claims

1 Like

Bro you have to stop with these :rofl:

1 Like

Iontrap after initiating the chase.
anigif_enhanced-9696-1433888029-7

4 Likes

Itā€™s more how the conversation was framed. @iontrap came in basically suggesting that everyoneā€™s methods would inevitably lead to the formation of harmful side products on the order of magnitude of several % w/w.

Given that they were the only ones actively pursuing GC/MS for those side-products at the time and given that they werenā€™t accepting test samples, while simultaneously scaring the fuck out of everyone says to me they had non-helpful motives.

This became clear when they tried to slough off a product with 1/5th of the composition made up of unknowns but swearing up and down it was clean for consumption.

Then, come to find out that as long as you werenā€™t an absolute dipshit you could synthesize these product with near complete conversion yield and without the awful byproducts.

4 Likes