Kingofthekush420s KCA olivetol/p cresol/phthalate results! Clean bitches!

They are using water and citric acid :sob::sob:

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about. Remember to until now not one well known d8 person here did this type of testing… It’s no surprise that people here, who give a crap, are able to pass. I don’t think that is contradictory to @iontrap claim that 29 out of 30 gas station samples failed… Remember this forum is only a narrow slice of the industry!

10 Likes

XD came to the wrong forum. Damn 3%ers

2 Likes

Then who wants to buy and send us gas station carts to test?

Start your own study with our testing.

4 Likes

Good question… I offered to conduct such a study with University of Oregon and nobody sent me anything either … Anyone got some shitty carts?

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Go fund me: KCA community D8 cart testing

not shitty d8 carts but some really shitty cbd carts that were given away for veterans on some giveaway online. my friend brought me one and i tested it to find it less than 40% cbd and all sorts of unknowns.

1 Like

Ok, that sounds good. I’ll contribute

1 Like

I’m all for more testing but not one well know d8 person here has technically “needed” to do this type of testing yet right?

I agree with everything you’re saying it just seems like he could have gone to reddit saying 96% of producers were trash but he came here. And quite literally said every single producer here was/was making trash, then started the crabwalk a little further back with each fact that got checked…

3 Likes

I don’t visit reddit, but iirc he did post there too at one point?

1 Like

I have some sitting around I didn’t particularly like one was sweet and dude is still selling his vanilla flavored d8 carts

Cbddy
Hempsters
8delta8

And might as well send what I made with 97% d8 CSA COA I have a ton of true terpenes blend and then some hemp terp blend ones tell me how shitty they are

2 Likes

Seems like the truly shitty stuff makes it’s way into edibles, how much difficulty does that add?

1 Like

I’m not sure. But those were heavy statements with a 78% TAC though for sure

2 Likes

I found some d10 that surely needs a test but you’ve already hinted at the consensus.

that’s highly unlikely.

1 Like

Well, truth be told, we aren’t sure what SOP’s (and/or conditions) DO and DON’T produce olivetol, let alone whether the standard cleanup/distillation process remediates it or not. Regardless, it seems most everyone working up D8 on here has gotten back ND for olivetol and the rest.

1 Like

i’m quite sure Brønsted and Lewis acids both generate Olivetol, as that’s what can be gathered from the experimental data from quite a number of papers.

most likely because they SPD the shit out of it (like they should)

3 Likes

I’m finishing up an isomerization now. I’ll send off a sample before SPD and after, and we shall see! I’m sure you are correct, but I don’t think many people have tested their crude so I will offer up some data when I get it back.

1 Like

I’m testing some of the crude that made the disty I posted in this thread

I tested the heads and they were clean which IMO means the reaction was clean (unless somehow olivetol made it into my second cold trap, I highly doubt that though when my cold finger is at -20c at all times)

H test is heads

D test is finished distillate

I was the starting isolate

1239 would have been the heads and it was ND on all

3 Likes