Kief to Closed Loop HEMP HACKER Exctraction method allegedly high effiency anyone come across hemp hacker?

thank you! exactly my point.

Do trichomes get you high?

The entire point of cannabis is to harvest the trichomes and smoke them, which is what contains the THC that gets you high . … This happens because the resins in the trichomes may or may not contain THC and other cannabinoids that get you really high

Yo yo! I am not trying to offend!! If anything I am trying to figure this out a little bit! becauseI am interested!

1 Like

Srry That was directed to Movesweight.info the consultant er i mean BASic UsEr … lolz

1 Like

Haters gonna hate… first pass , never did a faster extraction to that clear that fast with almost no terp fraction no green chlorophyll drips this time. this is def not impossible it’s how you apply the techniques and it really cut down on my time and labor a lot !!! Was hard to figure out but I got a pretty legit workflow doing this part time for our own medicine, few small technical challenges I overcame and it worked well for me…

6 Likes

4 Likes

#Deeznutz

5 Likes

They already do

Harbor freight cement mixer
5 gallon bubble bag over the hole
Dry ice
spin spin spin
Dump and collect

3 Likes

My small scale experience with using a kief roller to concentrate, followed by multiple EtOH extractions of the kief is that a lot of extractables are left behind.
Using this route I typically got a 9% yield to raw crude from bud that yields 15-16% direct extractables.
My work is on very small scale for personal use but my numbers are repeatable.
This is a good way to minimize EtOH use at the expense of yield and it greatly reduces labor cost.
If the bud is cheap or free it is an OK process but I don’t consider it useful at large scale.
The kief must be agitated during extraction or it sets up like a rock.

1 Like

Now that’s some CLEAR!

I’m on my way. It’s only a 10hr drive.
Lol

4 Likes

Just to be clear (pun intended), I’m not in the least bit interested in distilled products.
Just like I prefer a nice brown 20 yo, 90 proof bourbon over a high potency vodka.
IMO, distillation leaves behind a lot of psychoactive compounds that contribute to a balanced high and taste.
I’m into the lowest temperature, lowest intensity processing that will produce a stable, concentrate.
Different strokes for different folks, but I think color and THC content are not a good indicator of what I value in a premium extract.
If your process makes money for you, it’s all good but my experience indicates you are leaving ~30% of the goodies on the table by making kief then extracting the kief.

2 Likes

lmao I wash the remaining material and leave nothing to waste nice try though…

1 Like

We are after the most potent THC, not the other garbage. That’s left and meant for rso.

On my way!!!

1 Like

Let me know if you wanna split a booth!
I’ll be down. I’ll sling clones and flower, I’ll leave the carts and disty at home.
Lol

1 Like

“Clearly” you missed the scope of this post but thanks for playing… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

“You will achieve as much as you wish in life when you do not rely on hope to achieve and disregard the other humans who cannot see your vision.” -@Beaker 4200

5 Likes

Seen a large scale hydrocarbon kief exctractor.

Basically a large agitated reactor that would fill with kief, pump in your solvent of choice, run thru secondary filter column-s and into collection vessel.

There ya go, large scale kief extraction system.

Need any specific help feel free to dm

you really think this process was that simple lmao get over yourself

1 Like

Try it and show me your distillate is what I’m saying it’s that simple hey… lol I did simple technique but if you dont do it right your not making clear like this…bud. but of course you know so much…

Lol believe me I dont need a fkn thing from you go mind your own first distillation a while ago I been making concentrations for over 20 years nice try