Kief to Closed Loop HEMP HACKER Exctraction method allegedly high effiency anyone come across hemp hacker?

giving this a shot for funsies it sounds way too good to be true maybe if properly executed but I assumed there must be way too many methods on grander scale that would outperform this

I know HempHacker, good dude with lots of GMP experience, less hand on experience with extraction, but he is a smart and cleaver fellow who has lots of gems on his website.

2 Likes

I agree but i’m questioning this technique one of the first comments on his article was anyone do this side by side comparison head to head with another technique?

2 Likes

Put something else in there or mix the kief 25or a lil more with material. Ive ran straight kief and it was a night mare it basically turned to cement. If tour closed loop inject solvent and ler soak so it will make its way all the way thru, and have bery good multi stage fimtering. I dont so kief period anymore for rhose reason and even the nesr kief yields horribke. I onlt do spd now but when i ran a loop I would just mix in and bump tour yield

2 Likes

I just figured there must be better way to attack this so far my sox is rocking it going to try closed loop with 30 percent alumina added to kief with a sintered disc filter can someone add Kief to the dictionary while were at it… lol

XD what next blasting bubble?

1 Like

@moveweight
Nah blasting rosin that was made with bubble

1 Like

@Intergalactic so fire! lmao

1 Like

lmfao is this really that ridiculous the idea is concentration by simple means before extraction equals less biomass to wash

read the hemphacker article and then tell me what you think

Honestly though much cannabinoids are we losing by keifing the material before hand? If it’s 1% I am down because output rate is increased,

@ToOmUcH
I am not opposed to this thought at all intact it could make for some beautiful extracts, oh and lefts definitely add keif to this dictionary :upside_down_face:

1 Like

One thing I’ve noticed with blasting kief that is harvested with dry ice is the end product seems more mailable and it isn’t as flavorful as if I ran just bud

3 Likes

Nah you’re on to something…
Starts selling tumblers

What’s your loss of yield look like In comparison?

1 Like

Minuscule I’ve ran plant material as well and would get less than .5 of a gram back from an ounce that had the kief sifted off. I’m sure dry sifted kief will give better results. I feel as though the dry ice causes more unwanted plant material to sift through as well

1 Like

Dry Ice + Material = Mistake. 100% of the time.

how so you are probably doing it wrong, If this is bothering you so go bother another thread, you seem to be here only to talk shit. mine is quite filtered and extracting in the sox seems great thus far like I said still had my best results in hexane sox just trying kief now instead of biomass, you must love all the undesirables in the plant matter lol I’m not into them myself… and like I said this big boy is just trying something, and I don’t sell anything but I bet you do… all these flavors and you choose salty…:laughing:

Is everyone assuming I am turning this into dabs??? I am trying to make crude for short path in a short amount of time fk those terps lol And I am just TRYING it for fun I’m not motivated by money like all the cart making green rushers I am doing this for fun! I hope it makes everyone mad lmao

1 Like

@moveweight + Consultation = shit lolz http://moveturds.info

i found the trick is fresher material good screens and small dry ice shavings instead of chunks chunks is a mistake = plant matter green hash fine ice = fine hash unless your a caveman like @moveweight

@ToOmUcH we also were aiming for different end products. I love my terps and love preserving them. I can see this being useful if your end game is distillate

1 Like