Kentucky "Intoxicating" Substances Legislation

, ,

New legislation in Kentucky banning hemp-derived conversion cannabinoids and setting D8-THC levels at 0.001%

SB170.pdf (94.3 KB)

7 Likes

Yep! This looks like those forward thinking decisions that Kentucky and the other bible states are known for!

8 Likes

Does that make any sense based on your testing of flower?!?

I was checking flower for possible intake this week, and saw what looked like D8 (GC FID) in more than 1/2 of them (14-15 out of 25).

Not enough to quantify, but higher than the CBD peak in several of them. Will follow up via hplc.

I know @MagisterChemist has seen D8 in flower before.

How about KCA labs?

6 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how often we see it, but when we do it is usually about a tenth of the D9 concentration.

5 Likes

Have you heard if this will have a chance? If it gets passed McConnell will 100% try to implement it federallyā€¦

2 Likes

could you imagine the term ā€œblackmarket d8 sellerā€? i dont think any of these weed or hemp laws passā€¦ lets get rid of the fentanyl and meth and not worry about weed and hemp anymoreā€¦ seems like there is worse things then what the hemp boys cook up.

16 Likes

Fixed that for you :call_me_hand: weā€™re talking KY after all

2 Likes

i was trying to be niceā€¦im turning over a new leaf now that im not getting tagged into trash ever dayā€¦

i saw an incredible d8/hhc FL fill lab yesterday and was blown away at the volume and scaleā€¦

i still cant believe thats down the streetā€¦ :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

d8 and hhc are massive

8 Likes

Dude HHC might pull me back into selling fucking hemp minors againā€¦god help me.

My suicide note is gonna say ā€˜DIDNā€™T I LEARN MY LESSON THE 500 OTHER TIMES WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING THINKING ABOUT SELLING HEMP STUFF AGAINā€™

I do have to say people seem more motivated and actually know what the fuck they want these days. Less of a neverending circle jerk.

12 Likes

i couldnt believe the scaleā€¦like semi trucks in and out the whole time i was thereā€¦ :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

5 Likes

THATā€™S RELEVENT TO MY INTERESTS!

:smiley:

But on the real, with all the testing methods being more and more nailed down and less and less ā€˜shadyā€™ labs out there (they still exist, I know) itā€™s a bit more freeing and less of a grind just to make sure youā€™re not getting shit soup. Iā€™m very much considering getting back into wholesaling and dealing with only people who 1. are educated and I donā€™t have to teach a fucking night school class on hemp and 2. know what they want and are grateful for a good product.

Only takes a few handjobs to get to the topā€¦

You, can, do ittt

We believe in youā€¦

2 Likes

after seeing that in my backyard and talking to the ownerā€¦ i get their hustleā€¦ it was crazy thoughā€¦ i couldnt believe what a d8 packing lab could look like with a some what federally legal product

3 Likes

The original tune written by Smokey Robinson had lyrics that actually said ā€œif you feel like giving me a hand job with some lotionā€¦I second that emotionā€. no shit BMI made him take those lyrics out.

6 Likes

@Pupparoo ^^

Genius.

1 Like

giphy (46)

Jesus christ so many Stallone things can work with this

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Are they still raiding shops regularly out there? Havenā€™t seen any in the news in a bit, but it seemed like it was happening pretty regularly

This matches with my experience

1 Like