Kentucky "Intoxicating" Substances Legislation

, ,

Told you this was going to happen. Why wouldn’t it? Kentucky did not think they were going to be legalizing “get-you-high” carts when they legalized hemp. That’s never what the wanted. Of course they’re going to fix it.

I don’t know where they’re pulling the 0.001% number from, but if it’s not made a special requirement of the testing labs, it’s unlikely most will be able to measure such a low amount.

2 Likes

XD what about mailing to Kentucky for testing :smiling_face_with_tear:

@kcalabs does this have any potential consequences for your out of state business.

1 Like

We’re a DEA Registered lab, so federally we can handle Schedules I through V. Our team has been testing drugs and metabolites in Kentucky for more than a decade and other places before that.

6 Likes

How many grams does that leave for my 3 pound gummy worms?

21 Likes

:rofl::rofl:Hahaha :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I got mail for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keep in mind, this is Kentucky’s next idea to keep people “safe” while they have yet to mandate pesticide, mycotoxin, microbial, or heavy metal testing in hemp.

15 Likes

Bro, keep in mind. Y’all stay there. That state isn’t on anyone’s top 10 visit list nor are it’s laws. Idk how you guys manage to be relevant in one of the worst states. It’s truly fascinating and diminishes others with less road blocks.

2 Likes

Just holding it down in one of the lowest ranking states across all categories, but science doesn’t discriminate.

12 Likes

My only processing consult in Kentucky was surreal. In a barn with no floors. Extracting in open 400 gallon vats of solvent. Never had a fire marshal inspection.

5 Likes

What’s that? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

A lot of industry is there for a reason… low taxes, local govts are usually willing to give you incentives, 2/3rds of the US population is within a day’s drive, etc.

3 Likes

I find it impressive to see businesses flourishing there. Just wish things were different is all. Tired of the never ending battle

2 Likes

The never ending battle, lol. It better not end, haha

1 Like

With advice from @anon56994712 we have developed a new product to conquer the bible belt Kentucky region . Dm @anon56994712 for the sop

11 Likes