July 2022 Member of the Month is @Dukejohnson

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month”

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups. (Transferrable prior to registration at GoodLifeGang.tech)

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill
January 2022 SubstituteCreature
February 2022 BigM
March 2022 cyclopath
April 2022 Kingofthekush420
May 2022 ky_cbd
June emdub27

• Dukejohnson
  • vortal
  • Ralf
  • qma

0 voters

10 Likes

@Dukejohnson has been nominated and seconded for this month for releasing his findings on Medusa and fast crash issues. Talk about ground breaking news! Thank you for working so hard to find answers to this issue that affects us all!

@vortal has been nominated and seconded for this month for:

I nominate @GasLogix-Adam for his huge part in helping to solve the Medusa and fast crash problem.

16 Likes

My vote goes to @vortal

6 Likes

Nominating @Ralf for keeping the conversation scientific and relevant, overall positivity

13 Likes

So many good folks here and…some not so good. I’m grateful for those who keep the drama out and keep the flow dynamic.
I’ve recently been enjoying @Ralf s perspective on the work presented and I’d like to nominate him for this month.

10 Likes

Seconded/thirded (however you’d like to structure it). Good contributions and a good attitude to match which is what the forum needs now more than ever

9 Likes

Your votes humble me, and I am delighted that you feel I’m a positive force on the best cannabis site in the world! I try to find the best in every situation and person, to lift up others while recognizing their value, opinion, perspectives, and contributions.

I often don’t feel worthy enough to rub shoulders with many of the members here, but I try my damndest to share what I know when it may help someone learn or laugh. I do not think I’m particularly worthy of such recognition compared to this forum’s amazing, kind, ingenious, and, quite frankly, genus members. But I am honored that you would nominate me.

One thing I know for sure is that I have gained more than I’ve been able to give since I joined this site. I feel indebted to so many of you for what you have freely shared with us all. So, to follow in the footsteps of members better than myself, I plan to share genuinely unique and cutting-edge methods and outcomes, along with a tsunami of in-house research findings, to pay it forward and level up together.

A saying I try to live by feels like the unofficial motto of this fantastic group of people:

download

Well…everyone except “Dwigt” lol:

download (1)

17 Likes

I vote @qma simply because he’s created a way for a lot of people.

6 Likes

I second @qma and now am going to have an impossible time voting.

6 Likes

I always assumed @qma already had won or was above being eligible but yeah qma it is then.

4 Likes

Thanks guys! I already have glg membership thru my janitor powers but I appreciate yall for all the info and advice you have personally shared!

11 Likes

@Dukejohnson for his breakthrough on the Medusa problems.

9 Likes

@Dukejohnson for the next 12 months for not just bragging about his findings but actually sharing them

8 Likes

Thanks everyone
Many many deserving people this month. Thank you for the support everyone and I’m extremely thankful for well… so many things. Life isn’t easy by any means but I can genuinely say this forum is a blessing in my life. This forum is 100% what you make of in the manner that if you come here looking for negativity you can certainly find it, but if you come here with positivity it will be returned you 10-fold. Never in my life have I been able to just openly share my pursuit of knowledge without inevitably annoying the absolute shit out of someone. Having an outlet to intake information when ever I feel like and share in my findings that help others is literally the dream of the thinking mind since the dawn of time. I could not think of a better subject for it to be centered around and it wouldn’t be possible without many of you.
Thank you everyone :pray::pray::seedling::herb::broccoli::ice_cube::fuelpump::honey_pot::gem::joy::joy:

20 Likes

This gets me right in the feels. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Bump and reminder why Ralf Is a good choice. Check out the flow cytometry thread and understand that the constant scientific discussion coming out of this man is what this forum should be.

If not this month, he should win eventually.

7 Likes

giphy (21)

4 Likes

Bumpity bump bump. I’ll be adding the poll tonight or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Poll is up in the first post. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very tough to choose. There are a couple up there who absolutely personify what this forum is about. Sharing knowledge–leveling up together–doing good business.

7 Likes