July 2022 Member of the Month is @Dukejohnson

Thanks for all you do here, @BigM

Great points!

However, I think it’s important to get some facts out to the voters because some people say:

• @Dukejohnson puts pineapple on his pizza AND eats slices with a fork and knife! :fork_and_knife:;
  • @vortal drives BELOW the speed limit in the fast lane! :older_man: :red_car:; and,
  • @qma talks LOUDLY during movies at the theater! :movie_camera:

While I, on the other hand, do none of those vile deeds.

If you vote for me, I will tell you how to easily and cheaply prevent medusa stones and grow 60% THC flower! And I will make cannabis legal worldwide! But only after I win the election. I promise! :raised_hand: (:crossed_fingers:)

7 Likes

This is not the way.

2 Likes

Maybe I should have put it in italics? It’s a joke based on how politicians get votes. I don’t know how to prevent medusa stones, and it’s biologically impossible to get 60% THC (except, maybe with tiny plants after genetic engineering their DNA). And I don’t expect to win anyway, not with the three amazing people in the running with me. :peace_symbol:

EDIT: All in italics now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rumor is the front runner this month is our first 2 sport hall of famer: botany and extraction. Nobel prize in extraction discovery, as well as bringing the heat on imo the best genetic contributions on the site.

7 Likes

so that’s why they legalized d8. I’m compelled to vote!

2 Likes

Noice! :rofl:

Agreed. Like the Deion Sanders of weed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t vote for me. I chaz bangers and hate terps.

7 Likes

This is the way

1 Like

:pray::pray: I definely am truly blessed to be in the position im in to be able to soak up knowledge and I love sharing it with others.
And fwiw @Ralf I will eat just about any food out there except for pizza. Haven’t eaten it in years and that may indeed be a worthy transgression to some to justify not voting for me :joy:

7 Likes

:joy:

Great! More pizza for MEEEE! :slight_smile: (And I DO sometimes put pineapple on mine, with BBQ sauce and ranch, lol.)

1 Like

With 28 votes, every vote represents over 1,000 forum readers. There are some great graduates this month and I’m thankful for their contributions. :heart:

2 Likes

Life-on-Mars-Bumper-Cars-1-20
giphy (1)
piggy-bumper
Bump

6 Likes

Last minute bump

2 Likes

Congratulations @Dukejohnson! Very well deserved win indeed. Thank you for bringing such a positive, can-do attitude and sharing so openly what many would keep to themselves, not for profit, but for the greater good and love of the game.

22 Likes

He deserves it for the rest of the year

4 Likes

YO SO FUCKING DESERVED!!! CONGRATULATIONS MY MAN!!!

So excited to see what you come out with next, buddy!

8 Likes

Diamonds, then rosin and now he’s a M.o.M congratulations @Dukejohnson

12 Likes

Hey that it awesome! Thank you everyone. Appreciate the love for sure. I look forward to continuing the quest for discovery with many of you! This absolutely brought a huge smile and joy to me :pray::pray::relaxed:

17 Likes

Fuckin bo jackson over here, right???!!!

5 Likes