Johndeer has the right idea.

I’m sure they will be GPS driven like wheat combines.

9 Likes

those are fiber strains?
certainly planted as such.
who does that!?!
:thinking:
sea of green works.
if all you’ve got are cola…

2 Likes

good A/C, good stereo, and yea Im sure pac-man guidance system comes standard…too bad JD is making it harder for non-authorized repair centers to work on their machines…

4 Likes

Biofuels.

4 Likes

They know the real money is in the aftersale.

4 Likes

seed oil?
that jives.

so what about 12" autoflowers on 3" or 4" centers.
how many crops per year is that? in florida?
would it make sense to transplant from machines at scale?

3 Likes

Look at all that wonderful hemp crop residue.

3 Likes

Not a farmer. Are you saying spacing between plants?

In Florida they say the can get 2-3 crops per year. I have a hard time believing that. But again im not a farmer.

Cannabinoids are about to loose value like nobody expected. They already have.

Depends where you are geographically.

1 Like

Actually.

Let the real makets begin.

2 Likes

Yep. the ones in the picture look to be on 2” or 3” centers. Which I believe is pretty standard for fiber. Seed only might be similar, dunno, would certainly work.

Based on the “sea of green”, developed for its efficiency during prohibition, one might expect it to work in the field in the right climate, with the right genetics. 10-12week cycle time.

I see. This machine is going to make price drop even more. Hemp will become a commodity soon.

Also, there are other ways to make fuel from plants besides the fungus amungus. Even tho i have one that seems very promising :thinking:

2 Likes

Like so?

5 Likes

seeding rates can get pretty high, some suggests range from 100 to 400 seed per square meter, roughly 10 - 50 per sqft.

@BG305 @cyclopath they have been planting and harvesting corn like this for a while . This is how they do it in places like Ohio , Indiana , Iowa , and Nebraska and other big corn states . Its cool to see how all of this big industrial agriculture equipment is gonna transition over to hemp as well as manufacturing equipment and chemistry as well ! My friend who’s a small blueberry farmer really keeps tabs on all these little things for years at county , state, and fed level . He’s even gotten a grant for the farthest north high wind tunnel greenhouse for a early spring blueberry harvest . The dep of AG payed for his greenhouse as soon as verified it was real .John deer’s been planning this for years he says and they just re-purposed corn equipment . Hope everyone is ready cause the big sharks are about to come in the water and are hungry !

Hemp fuel !! Let’s invest and make it a forum cartel lol tell the Arabs we coming !! Lolol

1 Like

Yes , we have been waiting.

1 Like

Yep. My thesis work is in maize.

1 Like

Yeah only on 4” centers not 4’…

Trading? Biology? What part ?

Molecular Genetics.

Pretty sure I have a cure for stupid :shushing_face:

5 Likes