Job Listings Thread 👨‍🔬

If your competent, I would apply anyway! :muscle::saluting_face:

2 Likes

I know some supervisors at serious large corporations who dont have any degree despite it being listed as a requirement for their role. Apply anyways if you want the gig, have the other boxes ticked, and feel like you can excel at it. Dont rule yourself out, make em tell ya no. Good luck🫡

3 Likes

EXACTLY! Thanks for sharing this!

2 Likes

JOB LISTING UPDATE

ADDITION OF RESUME SUBMISSION OPTION:

• I thought it would a great idea to offer an area where you can list your resume where those that are actively searching for talent can browse. I did not think publicly displaying resumes or showing those who are open to opportunities, was a good idea.
  • My solution was to give us a form where you can upload your resume and details that help index your experience. I am currently in the collection phase, but I know soon this will be a list that qualified recruiters can tap into and bring opportunities to you table.
  • I am also entertaining possibly a newsletter letting recruiters and employers sell themselves to you. Haven’t committed to that yet but if I do it will be opt in.

If you have some helpful thoughts about this I’d love to hear it!

6 Likes

https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=dd315560b713f035&from=ja&alid=63b403636375925cab19a07d&tk=1grkt982p34si001&utm_campaign=job_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&rgtk=1grkt982p34si001&ittk=XNNWCFDVUY

Senior scientist
Mike High Labs
Loveland CO
75-95k

2 Likes

They want someone with a phd for under 100k a year

4 Likes

03/17/23 Update Highlights:

• (6) new listings in California looking for Technicians, Extractors and Managers.
  • “Kaycha Labs” is looking for an Analytical Chemist @ >52k /yr in NY.
  • “ChemHistory LLC” is looking for a Heavy Metals Extraction Technician in Oregon @ 22 - 24 /hr.

03/24/23 Update Highlights:

• “CDX Analytics LLC” is looking for a Lab Manager @ >80k /yr in Massachusetts.
  • “Paradigm Laboratories LLC” is still looking for an Analytical Chemist in Arizona @ 25 - 29 /hr.
  • “Cansortium Texas LLC” is looking for a Lab Manager in Texas.
  • (4) new listings in Oklahoma looking for Chemists and Technicians.
1 Like

Hey man, Hope all is well can you please help me out as I have lost some of my people and wanted to get this listed but this is my first time with this. I appreciate any help you can give.

We are searching for 2-3 lab technicians in Lawton, Oklahoma area for ethanol extraction w/experience. Experience with Delta Separations suite of equipment is preferred but not required. Willing to pay per experience and knowledge… No degree necessary and will train if need be, but must have some experience with extraction. Please DM me for info.

3 Likes

03/31/23 Update Highlights:

• “SC Labs” is looking for a Laboratory Director in California @ >120k /yr.
  • (3) new listings in MA and CA looking for Managers, Supervisors and Chemists.
  • “Oasis Refinery” is looking for a Lab Technician @ 20 - 23 /hr in Maine.
  • (4) new listings in Michigan looking for Technicians and Supevisors.
1 Like

Just a heads up, I think skymint in Michigan has gone in to receivership.

That is accurate based on what I’ve read in the news and heard here in Michigan.

1 Like

Anyone in Menifee hiring.

04/07/23 Update Highlights:

• (5) new listings in California and Maryland looking for Technicians and Managers.
  • “Green Analytics LLC” is looking for a Lab Director @ >150k /yr in New York.
  • “Dirigo Cannabis Manufacturing” is looking for a Lab Tech @ 20 - 25 /hr in ME.
  • “FRSearch Partners” is looking for a Laboratory Manager in MI @ 85k - 90k /yr.
1 Like

I’m interviewing for these positions right now - check them out:

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Noxx/jobs?jk=23a8664a67a83f8a&start=0&clearPrefilter=1

Other jobs at the same company as well, for any not interested in the manager role.

3 Likes

04/14/23 Update Highlights:

• (4) new listings in California looking for Assistants, Technicians and Managers.
  • “Kaycha Labs” is looking for a Lab Technician @ >20 /hr in Arizona.
  • “Clovr Cannabis” is looking for a Senior Extraction Technician in MO @ 20 - 22 /hr.
  • “VidaCann” is still looking for an Extraction Manager in Florida.
1 Like

I was just laid off from pharma 2 weeks ago - i have 25+ yrs experience in analytical lab (QC/Pharm analysis) + Regulatory Affairs + technical operations. I have also been extracting and distilling at home for 10+yrs.

Hoping to break into canna biz this job hunt!

5 Likes

Tons of lab director positions for analytical labs in this industry. Go get it, boss! You should not have a problem with that experience.

4 Likes

Get a resume written, get a matching LinkedIn and contact recruiters in the cannabis space.

1 Like