If your competent, I would apply anyway!
I know some supervisors at serious large corporations who dont have any degree despite it being listed as a requirement for their role. Apply anyways if you want the gig, have the other boxes ticked, and feel like you can excel at it. Dont rule yourself out, make em tell ya no. Good luck
EXACTLY! Thanks for sharing this!
JOB LISTING UPDATE
ADDITION OF RESUME SUBMISSION OPTION:
- I thought it would a great idea to offer an area where you can list your resume where those that are actively searching for talent can browse. I did not think publicly displaying resumes or showing those who are open to opportunities, was a good idea.
- My solution was to give us a form where you can upload your resume and details that help index your experience. I am currently in the collection phase, but I know soon this will be a list that qualified recruiters can tap into and bring opportunities to you table.
- I am also entertaining possibly a newsletter letting recruiters and employers sell themselves to you. Haven’t committed to that yet but if I do it will be opt in.
If you have some helpful thoughts about this I’d love to hear it!
Mike High Labs
They want someone with a phd for under 100k a year
03/17/23 Update Highlights:
- (6) new listings in California looking for Technicians, Extractors and Managers.
- “Kaycha Labs” is looking for an Analytical Chemist @ >52k /yr in NY.
- “ChemHistory LLC” is looking for a Heavy Metals Extraction Technician in Oregon @ 22 - 24 /hr.