Job Listings Thread 👨‍🔬

must be able to deliver the phrase “it puts the cannabis in the tube!” with an air of authority…

3 Likes

Not sure what this means?

For our Luna, the short version of the SOP is It puts the Cannabis in the tube, & then it walks away again

You wanna direct those extracting?

Does that, at its heart, not consist of telling others to “put the cannabis in the tube”?!?

Make prerolls? “It puts the cannabis in the tube”
Fill carts? “It puts the cannabis in the tube”
BHO? “It puts the cannabis in the tube”
CO2? “It puts the cannabis in the tube”
In house analytics? “It puts the cannabis in the tube”

Can you say it with conviction?

You’re hired!!

No grok? ‘fraid not!

6 Likes

lmao no joke i quoted that title when explaining the luna to my ceo whos owned it for ~3 years and knows nothing about it. i was like “i put the weed in the tube and i walk away until the light tells me the run is done”

2 Likes

If any of you have a badge,
live southwest of Denver,
and aren’t too picky about pay…
Boy do I have the gig for you! :joy:

Pay is kinda weak, but it’s a great environment.

1 Like

Yep. We play: Red light, green light, hash!

Ain’t nothing quite like having a robot with a bomb :rofl:

2 Likes

I miss running a Luna. Having one screen watch progress and another screen for Metrc was sooo damn nice :rofl:

3 Likes

12/29/23 Update Highlights:

• “Myro Enterprises Corporation” is looking for a Chemist in CA @ 22 - 35 /hr.
  • (2) new listings in Michigan looking for Technicians.
  • “California Cannabis Testing Labs” is looking for an Analytical Chemist @ 24 - 26 /hr.
1 Like

Thank you for what you do bro.
All year you’ve been doing educational stuff and from my point of view, I appreciate it and the job listing thread that you do. :saluting_face::raised_hands:

4 Likes

^Have a good day G

We are hiring and expanding our gummy production team. Check out the link below and shoot me a direct email if interested. adam@columbiahtc.com

Location-Eugene, Or
Pay - $20/hr
Hours - 4pm - 12am (after training is complete)

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Chtc-1/jobs

2 Likes

pretty sure that link doesn’t get folks to your listing(s).

this one does: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Chtc-1/jobs

edit: see you’ve fixed it… previous link was to the employers interface.

you’re welcome.

3 Likes

Thanks Cyclopath !!

01/05/24 Update Highlights:

• “Method Testing Laboratories” is looking for an Analytical Chemist in FL @ 46k - 60k /yr.
  • “Green Analytics Massachusetts LLC” is looking for a Lab Analyst I @ 25 /hr.
  • “Certified Group” is looking for a Lab Supervisor @ 60k - 70k /yr in Minnesota.
2 Likes

01/12/24 Update Highlights:

• (5) new listings in California looking for Technicians.
  • “Goldsmith Extracts” is looking for a BHO Extraction Operator in AZ @ 20 - 25 /hr.
  • “Michigan Institute of Toxicology” is looking for a Director/Senior Chemist @ 80k - 120k /yr.
  • New listings in Georgia, Mississippi, Ohio and Utah.
1 Like

Looking for someone for pre-roll and moonrock production at our Eugene OR facility.
Hit the DM if interested.

-adam

1 Like

01/19/24 Update Highlights:

• (3) new listings in Colorado looking for Technicians.
  • “Breeze Canna” is looking for an Extraction Lab Manager in MI @ >75k /yr.
  • “MCR Labs” is looking for a Laboratory Technician @ 22 - 26 /hr in New York.
  • “Clade 9” is looking for an Hydrocarbon Extraction Manager in NJ @ 75k - 120k /yr.
1 Like

01/26/24 Update Highlights:

• “Myro Enterprises Corporation” is looking for a Chemist in CA @ 22 - 35 /hr.
  • (3) new listings in Michigan looking for Technicians and Extractors.
  • “The Human Connection” is looking for an Extraction Lab Manager @ 70k - 90k /yr in MA.
2 Likes

02/02/24 Update Highlights:

• “Higher Cultures LLC” is looking for a General Manager in NM @ 60k - 120k /yr.
  • (2) new listings in California looking for Technicians.
  • “BotaPharm” is looking for a Laboratory Director @ 55k - 68k /yr in NM.
  • “PharmaCann” is looking for an Extraction Technician in NY @ 23/hr.
2 Likes

CO2 Extraction Technician needed

Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year (Operator level)

Benefits: 401K and Full Benefits Package

Job Description:

We are currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic CO2 Extraction Technician for our facility in Elmira, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience in CO2 extraction, particularly with a Vitalis Unit, and a passion for the brewing industry. This role involves working with hops and brewing processes, with potential expansions into other areas such as grape extraction. Utilizing both pre-made SOPs and potentially contributing to new SOP formulations, the CO2 Extraction Technician will play a crucial role in our production team.

Responsibilities:

CO2 Extraction Operations:

¡ Operate and maintain the CO2 extraction equipment, with a focus on a Vitalis Unit.

¡ Execute extraction processes for hops and brewing, with discussions about potential expansions into grape extraction.

SOP Utilization and Formulation:

¡ Follow pre-made SOPs for extraction processes.

¡ Contribute to the potential development of new SOP formulations for improved efficiency and product quality.

Salary and Benefits:

¡ Competitive salary in the range of $60,000 - $80,000 per annum for the Operator level.

¡ Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K.

Growth Opportunities:

¡ There is significant potential for career growth within the company.

¡ The role offers the possibility of progressing into a full director position.

Collaboration with Sales/Product Team:

¡ Work closely with the sales and product teams to develop and implement new formulations.

¡ Provide technical expertise and insights to enhance product development.

Qualifications:

¡ Previous experience in CO2 extraction, particularly with a Vitalis Unit, is essential.

¡ Knowledge and experience in brewing industry processes.

¡ Familiarity with extraction processes for hops is highly desirable.

¡ Ability to follow and contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).

¡ Enthusiasm for the brewing industry and a collaborative approach to working with cross-functional teams.

If you are a motivated and experienced CO2 Extraction Technician with a background in brewing and a passion for innovation, we invite you to apply. Join our team and be part of a dynamic environment where your skills will contribute to the creation of cutting-edge formulations and products in the extraction industry.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3801417184

8 Likes