Job Listings Thread šŸ‘Øā€šŸ”¬

Anyone hiring Canadians? Willing to relocate maybe for enough $$

Thank ya!

Does anyone have any connections to Veltiste Wellness in Battle Creek MI? Any idea whats happening with the director of extraction role?

must be able to deliver the phrase ā€œit puts the cannabis in the tube!ā€ with an air of authorityā€¦

3 Likes

Not sure what this means?

For our Luna, the short version of the SOP is It puts the Cannabis in the tube, & then it walks away again

You wanna direct those extracting?

Does that, at its heart, not consist of telling others to ā€œput the cannabis in the tubeā€?!?

Make prerolls? ā€œIt puts the cannabis in the tubeā€
Fill carts? ā€œIt puts the cannabis in the tubeā€
BHO? ā€œIt puts the cannabis in the tubeā€
CO2? ā€œIt puts the cannabis in the tubeā€
In house analytics? ā€œIt puts the cannabis in the tubeā€

Can you say it with conviction?

Youā€™re hired!!

No grok? ā€˜fraid not!

6 Likes

lmao no joke i quoted that title when explaining the luna to my ceo whos owned it for ~3 years and knows nothing about it. i was like ā€œi put the weed in the tube and i walk away until the light tells me the run is doneā€

2 Likes

If any of you have a badge,
live southwest of Denver,
and arenā€™t too picky about payā€¦
Boy do I have the gig for you! :joy:

Pay is kinda weak, but itā€™s a great environment.

1 Like

Yep. We play: Red light, green light, hash!

Ainā€™t nothing quite like having a robot with a bomb :rofl:

2 Likes

I miss running a Luna. Having one screen watch progress and another screen for Metrc was sooo damn nice :rofl:

3 Likes

12/29/23 Update Highlights:

• ā€œMyro Enterprises Corporationā€ is looking for a Chemist in CA @ 22 - 35 /hr.
  • (2) new listings in Michigan looking for Technicians.
  • ā€œCalifornia Cannabis Testing Labsā€ is looking for an Analytical Chemist @ 24 - 26 /hr.
1 Like

Thank you for what you do bro.
All year youā€™ve been doing educational stuff and from my point of view, I appreciate it and the job listing thread that you do. :saluting_face::raised_hands:

4 Likes

^Have a good day G

We are hiring and expanding our gummy production team. Check out the link below and shoot me a direct email if interested. adam@columbiahtc.com

Location-Eugene, Or
Pay - $20/hr
Hours - 4pm - 12am (after training is complete)

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Chtc-1/jobs

2 Likes

pretty sure that link doesnā€™t get folks to your listing(s).

this one does: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Chtc-1/jobs

edit: see youā€™ve fixed itā€¦ previous link was to the employers interface.

youā€™re welcome.

3 Likes

Thanks Cyclopath !!

01/05/24 Update Highlights:

• ā€œMethod Testing Laboratoriesā€ is looking for an Analytical Chemist in FL @ 46k - 60k /yr.
  • ā€œGreen Analytics Massachusetts LLCā€ is looking for a Lab Analyst I @ 25 /hr.
  • ā€œCertified Groupā€ is looking for a Lab Supervisor @ 60k - 70k /yr in Minnesota.
2 Likes

01/12/24 Update Highlights:

• (5) new listings in California looking for Technicians.
  • ā€œGoldsmith Extractsā€ is looking for a BHO Extraction Operator in AZ @ 20 - 25 /hr.
  • ā€œMichigan Institute of Toxicologyā€ is looking for a Director/Senior Chemist @ 80k - 120k /yr.
  • New listings in Georgia, Mississippi, Ohio and Utah.
1 Like

Looking for someone for pre-roll and moonrock production at our Eugene OR facility.
Hit the DM if interested.

-adam

1 Like

01/19/24 Update Highlights:

• (3) new listings in Colorado looking for Technicians.
  • ā€œBreeze Cannaā€ is looking for an Extraction Lab Manager in MI @ >75k /yr.
  • ā€œMCR Labsā€ is looking for a Laboratory Technician @ 22 - 26 /hr in New York.
  • ā€œClade 9ā€ is looking for an Hydrocarbon Extraction Manager in NJ @ 75k - 120k /yr.
1 Like