Jet fuel OG

We were talking about Paris/Perris OG. Jet fuel is some super obscure sour diesel with another super obscure OG if i remember correctly

2 Likes

I’m gonna see if I can get some clarity on this , I believe you are right though
Perris og, lots a bakeries bake french bread?
thank you
@stoopkid

Wasn’t Perris OG a hardcore pheno?

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know, you might be right about that. I figured it was just another mystery OG kush that was exceptionally fire

I’ve had Perris/Paris OG a few times. I’ve found it to be significantly different from OG kush. I feel the OP though. I was hunting for ‘pink lady’ for years before I gave up.

1 Like

I remember being at Hempcon at Anaheim convention center dabbing with the two guys who started it and that’s what I remember them telling me… That was like 2012 2013 I think.

2 Likes

All I want is the real GMO. Not all the hermy knock offs. Chem is a bitch

4 Likes

Lol I was there epic times

2 Likes

We have a super garlicky GMO here a few people i know have it in Ca. It takes 10-11 weeks and grows crazy fast and turns purple.

I got a GMO in San Diego one time (when I scored the mac1) it was totally different than our GMO. It was more of an OG. Bright green, super frosty, but round OG nugs. Not long and pointy and purple like the one we have here

I was some long haired young kid at the time dabbing people out at the dab table they had set up in the smoking section.

1 Like

We have the GMO its fire. Does anyone have the legit Hells Angel OG?

Heaviest indica I’ve smoked, dense as golf balls, and absolutely coated in trichs. We called it the “after midnight” because it was so strong. I lost it a few years ago and havent found it since? Orginally sourced in denver.

4 Likes

@Demontrich

3 Likes

Haha yeah I just wasnt sure if that was “the one” since it hasn’t been flowered

2 Likes

I want all these awesome cultivars you guys are talking about!!!

1 Like

Hit me up in a dm.

I has the strains… said in my best arby’s commercial voice.

4 Likes

I checked the other day. No more jet fuel here. Moral of the story: only one good cut per person. Otherwise they think someone put them in charge of deciding which one to keep.:weary:

1 Like

If its legit hells OG it will probably be called HAOG because u cant call anything hells angels anything

1 Like

Haog is what I have. I just use 2 letters when I make my cups to same on sharpie marker costs.

1 Like

Bump.

I got some new flavors. One is first class funk from compound genetics. Its GMO x jet fuel gelato :weight_lifting_man:

1 Like

Not gunna lie, distributor at our facility just moved bout 80 units of jet fuel. Shit was top shelf. Ill ask tomorrow if they still got some.

2 Likes