Jet fuel OG

Doesn’t look like they ship to Michigan

1 Like

You don’t meet a guy like that in Michigan. Here U meet a guy like me who knows a bunch of guys like that all over the place and brings their clones home with him.

To meet a guy like that you have to be in the right place at the right time and be very lucky.

3 Likes

Ive been strain hunting for 25 years most people quit before they meet anybody legit.

2 Likes

No, they said they have 350 jet fuel clones

https://www.og.life/a-labs

2 Likes

I get trim with that “jet fuel” label from one of my guys. I can ask about cuts. In WA

6 Likes

That would be awesome if you could :pray:t3:

You could probably have someone in cali grab them and send you a few. They are just hemp clones anyway.

2 Likes

Easier said than done - but USPS needs all the help they can get. Slap a COA on it and let 'er rip!

1 Like

Nah, it’s actually perris og. Comes from a town called Perris in so cal.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. I think Leafly and all the seed websites just fucked it up like they do every strain. Most sites say Paris OG but I do remember it being a place in CA. And if it’s Perris CA then you’re definitely right.

2 Likes

I’m not even sure its around anymore I remember it won a concentrate cup and it was on another level when I tried it

1 Like

I live near Perris.Ca, I remember seeing lots of Paris OG in recent years, no Perris OG although it is no secret the area is cranking out product

Is this true? I have always seen it called Paris, that could just be to class it up, ya know?
If you’ve been to Perris, this might make sense :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Yea Paris sounds more fancy for sure :joy:

1 Like

So I just watched this video again. At about 15-20 seconds in you see b real talking about his “jet fuel/ Paris shatter”

I mean they’re calling it Paris so Idk :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Perris be popping lately!! Bunch of shootings n stuff, kinda wild. I got a partner over there

I might be looking to drag my 5th wheel up to the mtns soon if this covid panick continues, people are such herd mentalities here in lower,ca.

I’ll hit my buddy up, see if he knows anything of Perris/Paris OG :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

That trap pour tho!! :rofl: :joy: :metal:

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of the measuring cup! but then I think I see them pouring into a Teflon pan on a pancake griddle???

2 Likes

I remember it saying it was basically just a really fire cut of OG Kush from Perris, CA. Leave it to mainstream cannabis to change it to Paris OG. I think the fact that it went into strains called “French Bread” and stuff like that made people assume it was Paris.

3 Likes

If I i remember correctly Jet Fuel was actually a Sativa Kush mix.

2 Likes