"Jar-Tech" THCa Diamonds

I don’t think he can order from bvv, they’re in Costa Rica I believe.

1 Like

Amazon ships there. Whip it is 53 a case on amazon

2 Likes

If you can do this @MadscientistGrower, go this route for sure.

Yes Amazon sells it. But they seize it once it enters the country. I made inquiries.

I would love to, maybe I’ll get a permit and import the whip it and from BVV , setup a little extraction online store… That way I give access, that I didn’t have to people down here.

Mad

3 Likes

Big shout out to @Baked-All-Day for the gear he sold me. Everything arrived in perfect state given the great packaging skills our friend has.

Pressure gauge gave in and leaked oil/glycerin, but nothing that cannot be fixed by draining the thing and adding glycerin again. Isopropyl alcohol to clean everything up and VOILA!

Thanks to everyone around here. Great community.

Mad

6 Likes

Don’t fill it back up, drain the rest out. No need for liquid in the gauge and it it fails you can suck glycerin into your pot.

7 Likes

Thanks man, done!

Can i wash the inside of it with alcohol? It’s got a lot of residues…

THX

1 Like

Don’t see why not.

1 Like

Can i LIVE blast plants that are in their 5th week of flower?

I need to cut them down.

???

Ye but your yield will be low. Premature Oil should be clear with no crc lol

3 Likes

I thought about that too, plus i gain two things, experience and little bit of very clear xtract… LOL

I said this before, but thinking about it really good i am gonna drain in outside down all night and then cap it. That way any remaining glycerine will compensate for any humidity and keep the inside of the gauge lubricated…

UPDATE

Whatcha guys think about this?

If that’s what I think it is…

Dont. Lol

3 Likes

Use whip it brand solvent

6 Likes

Currently looking into wholesale prices and such. From both Whip-it! and Neon11x.

I might start importing this for my fellow extractors and people in general.

1 Like

Import it for you smoke shop business…
:shushing_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, exactly.

Like Heisenberg i will be blasting houses… LOL

I am actually thinking of setting up a little online store for that purpose. Selling and importing the butane. I might actually like it and all… Small business are fucked in this economy so, i hear ya!

Mad Scientist CLS SOP.

Learned from all of you guys. Reading, and asking all the same questions you once did.

1. Distill the butane first to clean off mystery oil.
    1. Freezing the column already packed with the dry ice and iso-alcohol.
    1. Keeping the butane cold in the freezer and blast 300mL.
    1. Soak in dewax spool for 5 min and then release solution.
    1. Repeat number 3. I might do just one can distilled to try-out this time.
    1. Open valves to release pressure, then pour in jars and onto diamonds SOP…

Before i do any of this, i will pull vacuum on my CLS and wait overnight to see what!?

Given my rig is a “Chinese” Chinese rig… But it’s ok.

Will be doing 45g not pressed very tightly, and would like to run 450mL of butane thru the column. Should i repeat the process or just soak the first time and blast the rest of it "pushing thru?

After that…

Diamonds SOP by @Soxhlet

1. 1lb good bud material extracted and reduced to 1/2 to 2/3 quarts of butane.*
    1. Mixture placed in jar and capped “medium”*
    1. Jars sit in explosion proof ventilated cabinet/fume hood for 12-15 hours to reduce. 75-85f
    1. After reduction to approximately 1/4 quart volume, the jars are placed in a freezer to remove the pressure. This can be done with dry as well i think…
    1. A seed crystal is dropped onto the surface of the resin and the jar is capped “tight”.
    1. The jar is placed in a 90*f vacuum oven for 1-2 weeks. significant crystal growth will occur over these few weeks.
    1. After 2 weeks or so of significant crystal growth the jars can begin to be “burped”.
    1. 2-3 burps per week until the pressure flatlines.
    1. Burping will continue to encourage crystal growth by further shifting the solubility.*

I am trying my best to excel and make you guys proud, given you invested the time to help me.

Best to you peeps!

Mad.

4 Likes

Couple of upgrades.

• High pressure clamps
  • Encapsulated PTFE ball valve

Also getting a couple of pipes to double capacity in thr recovery tank and collector chamber.

I have been studying a lot and watching videos.

WOOHOO

Mad

2 Likes

minor point of order.

it’s not a standard operating procedure if you don’t perform it on a regular basis in exactly the same manner…

4 Likes

I stand corrected.

Given the fact I’ve never done this before, i understand why it’s not a SOP.

This is the way i want things to develop, and what right now seems like a chaotic start will eventually give very ripe fruits.

My SOPs are not mine really, and until consistency proves I’m doing right, I will just call them that for the purpose of feeling good about myself with what I’m doing.

Thanks for correcting me, I truly appreciate it.

Some people get angry, I don’t.

I thank you.

Mad.

1 Like