It's Willbillytek. Duh

While not Willy’s crystals. I think now would be another good time for a reminder of what @RockSteady has shared, and if he’s not leading us astray would probably be a good indicator of what parameters are being played with. It checks all the boxes imo.

8 Likes

Also: I am pretty sure a container like this is why the photo is bad.
@bg305 I had a second to dig back for this.

3 Likes

Could you crash these things in a blue peppermint alcohol? Not exactly cannabis derived but just throwing that out there. That would be a christmas flavor also.

Looks like the same container.
these still look way darker than the picture on the COA. The one on the COA just has the faintest tint of blue. Could be lighting tho, idk. I’ve never seen the things in person before, so… hard to really say.

just thinking out loud

1 Like

Looks like equally bad lighting but I can clearly see blue stones in the plastic.

4 Likes

You my friend are underestimating @stoopkid
His knowledge of in cannabis found compounds I think pretty sure he is miles ahead have a look at all he has posted and you will notice this

9 Likes

Parameters have a play in it no doubt as to why the segregation of the terpene(s) would lead you to think that is what’s reflecting not the lattice itself.

If the 99.95%thca lattice had trapped the terpenes that’s still in pleasant profile standing of course in large structure the color would deepen, as you see with the smaller stones they don’t show as much unless on black background mimicking the thickness of larger stones by presence of shadowing.

If recrx in terpenes that were picked specifically for their ph properties & what they react to while undergoing a post process determined for the hue specifically wanted then undoubted as the lattice forms it will entrap that tiny amount of pigment within the stone even after a wash to “cleanse”.

2 Likes

Is flocculation the only way to make diamonds of this size in a reasonable amount of time?

I guess reasonable being relative and all…

1 Like

I’m guessing those are broken down…

Could be wrong though!

1 Like

Oh no doubt, but who needs bigger than that at a time? I just wanna be able to reliably create it

1 Like

:rofl: watching the instagram rage
Chaos I say. Chaos.

2 Likes

He constantly contradicts himself though

I guess no lab but his will be able to identify it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Link?

Really hope Willy capitalizes on them smurf stones asap.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxEHZ8AK7VDfsT1gTGfN-js51E7eChhGusDF80/?igshid=1c4kp48e4jk6o

&

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxD-J9B24z/?igshid=13t6nlkpz1x47

2 Likes

Well, first coas would have me guessing they’re one step closer for march launch.

1 Like

That was just a potency test. They will need a CAT lll here in Cali to bring them to market.

4 Likes

Stating the obvious, why I said first coas*
Implying more than just thc for their states requirements I’m sure.

I love the fact he calls these pharma grade off an HPLC test

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man

MS or busttttt

When you testing these?? I’m sure @moveweight could send u one

1 Like