It's Willbillytek. Duh

Which ones don’t trigger seizures?

Truthfully I dont know what willybillys exact method is, there are many ways to accomplish this probably, I have my route tho, willbilly could be doing something completely different, idk, but still many ways to accomplish it

4 Likes

Almost all terpenes are considered toxic at certain levels

5 Likes

And everything else for that matter. The devils in the dosage.

4 Likes

I dont think youll need the bromide

Guaiol even in its unpure form is a dark color according to the terpene sites ive been looking at

im getting some and attempting recrystallization of guaiol for purity followed by a controlled crystallization of guaiol in thc a

4 Likes

Even water is

Look up Wee for a wii

dude died drinking water on a radio station trying to win his kid a Wii

5 Likes

popcorn

11 Likes

So is everything. Water and oxygen too

1 Like

So what was the point in making your insecticide comment?

4 Likes

might be refering to this

interesting

Guaiol showed significant inhibition of aphids at a concentration of 70 mg/L.

2 Likes

I’m aware it’s used as an insecticide, I’m also aware limonene is used as a degreaser. However if I make a comment like “Smoking degreaser sounds awesome.” I would just be being a putz.

3 Likes

Putz

The devil is in the dosage.

4 Likes

Gotta love autocorrect, lol.

The poison is in the dose, and the devil is in the details.

4 Likes

Since you’re so concerned with being ‘accurate’

“The dose makes the poison.”

3 Likes

I thought we were all concerned with being accurate :man_shrugging:

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/The-repellency-of-main-constituents-a-pinene-A-myrcene-B-carvacrol-C-thymol_fig4_224830259

Should probably abandon the consumption of cannabis entirely

8 Likes

I mean, it is in the nightshade family which is generally poisonous. So are tomatoes though. Then again it seems like humans enjoy killing themselves a little bit at a time anyway. Alcohol is a perfect example of that.

1 Like

Watching people begin terp spraying their terp producing terp tastic flowers makes for a lot of terps.

It was a terpy terpy day and Santa is on the way.

Anything can be a terp

:kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_tear: :innocent:

5 Likes

Don’t bother buying guaiol online. None of it is really guaiol. It’s all just this really viscous amber-greenish essential oil that doesn’t contain any guaiol whatsoever. Anytime you see a supplier offering natural guaiol you can safely assume they do not test their own materials.

Synthetic technical grade guaiol from sigma might be real but is not safe for consumable products.

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s because it’s a plant extract. In it’s pure form it’s a white crystalline solid according to this site:

https://www.trc-canada.com/product-detail/?G805505

2 Likes