It's Willbillytek. Duh

Are ya’ll still guessing?

its pretty depressing if so.

Almost hope he never tells anyone lool.

3 Likes

Shall we go on?

And what have you added here, like at all?

I’ll only ever seen you be a hype boi.

5 Likes

:rofl: apparently I’ve added Christmas :snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree:
Have a better day everyone!

2 Likes

You brought the “spirit” lmao

1 Like

Lol or I could claim a technicality because that’s not esterification but the hydrolysis of an ester under alkali conditions. Sooooo were both not wrong.

You can either sit here to argue about salt or add to this thread :man_shrugging:t3: I’ve already done plenty to point folks in the right direction.

1 Like

A protonated carboxylic acid is not a salt. Reaction with base will deprotonate the carboxylic acid and form a salt with a counter cation. Reaction of this salt with acid will give you the original carboxylic acid.
A free amine is not a salt. Reaction with acid will protonate the amine and form a salt with a counter anion. Reaction of this salt with base will give you the original amine.
An ester is not a salt. Acid hydrolysis of this will give you an alcohol and carboxylic acid. Base hydrolysis will give you an alcohol and carboxylate salt. When this isolated carboxylate salt is reacted with acid you get a carboxylic acid, not the original ester.

So, ester≠salt

4 Likes

The most beautiful mentor ships work in both directions. If the student isn’t teaching the teacher then they still have work to do.

You two have always lead me in the right direction and are shining lights in this industry.

11 Likes

I used fresh frozen extracted at -30 C with a 70/30 pho/bho gas combination. waited until my collection pot got down to about 7 PSI, dropped the extract into 12 wide mouthed mason jars where I put 15 drops of anthocyanin extract from two different sources in 6 of the jars. Left the jars with a PRV in the lid in dry ice for 3 days. On two different occasions. One batch turned blue the other batch turned red. I did this long before I trolled you on the internet. Youre welcome for not posting that recipe on youtube. Crap was not that hard G. @TheWillBilly you don’t haunt my dreams…you haunt these nuts. next time @ me so I can respond properly.

1 Like

Lmfao. Take your “tek” and leave.

14 Likes

Where do I get these? I’ve only been using butane and propane like a newb.

9 Likes

say less fam im out

:poop:

:pray:

6 Likes

What is it the kids are saying these days?
Pics or it didn’t happen

4 Likes

Watch him green screen the lab and work in front of it like it’s the real deal. Bahaha

6 Likes

12 Likes

your still around? lmfao

1 Like

Hey everyone, going to try this new feature called “Slow Mode” that only allows users to post once every x hours. This should hopefully increase the quality of replies! Feedback here in meta Use of Slow Mode

27 Likes
2 Likes