It's Willbillytek. Duh

It was Mimosa CRC hash :wink:

8 Likes

Some of the pics he has posted are definitely reX and the reason the crashes are done so fast. I know because I’ve done the same

5 Likes

I appreciate talented people finding their own answers.

4 Likes

This thread has actually sparked 2 new ideas of my own. Let the experiments begin. Should be fun I was starting to get bored

21 Likes

Nah laughing at honest questions gets you ripped.

So I dunno if this has anything to do with it, but I just thought it was neat back then, and if it’s being done im a similar fashion, or in a way that has something already occurring in weed, I still think it is.

I mean, I used to smoke fucking brick weed lol, and some of the poop soup I made back in the day was awful too. I’d at least try it once.

4 Likes

Boooo Fwaygo removed me from following them. Booooooo.

I’m not even a hater lmao

@TheWillBilly I’m gonna need someone to clue me in on the drop so I can buy some :rofl:

14 Likes

#sk8RedTek

4 Likes

6 Likes

Took me a minute to try and understand you morphed username and tek into that hashtag.

Honestly had to get really high to understand lol. God dammit.

4 Likes

Novel ideas keep us motivated. Inspiration is perishable. I’m so curious. But I’m just a nerd.

Terpene rich mother liquor
Tastes like Christmas (methanol/pentane?)
Heat is applied to accelerant (comments on another thread about having an oven room)

Could this be some dirty diamond tech where you add some terpenes w heat/cooling under pressure? It could be
poop soup or willbill tech.

Wook up thinking about this.

Edited: added cooling to be more vague

3 Likes

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m so confused has no one distilled their hte and used a cryogenic cold trap to make clear terps? If you throw 5% of it by weight on diamonds they will look dry & still have flavor and an aroma

8 Likes

#redshredsledtek

6 Likes

we do that for head stash, the market just not trying to pay for that grade just yet. I think in the next year thats really where the market will push towards on the high end.

4 Likes

You talking vacuum only or low heat super high vac with that cryo trap.

I’d imagine any heat is gonna change the profile.

2 Likes

So pulling the terp fraction with co2 could speed the process up, ive seen people playing with vac setups from biomass to microwave distillation. We are definitely getting closer

2 Likes

Menthol crystals?

I know someone that is very smart and worked on this a few years ago with 2x Edward’s 30 on a 2l spd and said good terps would need a diffusion pump.

He was nitro boiling the sauce.

5 Likes

Good Terps do not require a diffusion pump.

I promise.

5 Likes