It's Willbillytek. Duh

:poop:

:pray:

6 Likes

What is it the kids are saying these days?
Pics or it didn’t happen

4 Likes

Watch him green screen the lab and work in front of it like it’s the real deal. Bahaha

6 Likes

12 Likes

your still around? lmfao

1 Like

Hey everyone, going to try this new feature called “Slow Mode” that only allows users to post once every x hours. This should hopefully increase the quality of replies! Feedback here in meta Use of Slow Mode

27 Likes
2 Likes

" Another blue contaminant in cannabis extracts is azulene, known to cannabis distilleries as ‘smurf blood ‘. (2)"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they sourced that statement

16 Likes

It appears that our “source” is choosing to be cited as Dr. #wookbreathflippinpaksbhohasman420… Our questions about his “experience” didn’t arise until the masses told us that azulene, is in fact referred to as azulene in most “cannabis distilleries”.

4 Likes

I thought Smurf’s blood was orange?

2 Likes

Anthocyanin is a subclass of compounds. Not one chemical. So you didn’t add a “drop” of anthocyanin. Do you even know the chemical names of what you’re handling?

Also if you had a clue what you were talking about you wouldn’t be saying anthocyanin but hey I’ll let you make up stories since it sounds like you need it.

5 Likes

Dude just stfu. If you don’t like him fine. But fucking save your all knowing bullshit. All you have to do is type anthocyanins polymorphism, or anthocyanins pure crystalline into google to realize anthocyanins are not really “off target” when trying to think outside then box with some blue CANNABIS diamonds. Not saying its the correct answer, but it make me question what you really know about flavonoids …

This isn’t worth my time.

2 Likes

Anthocyanins & terpenes aren’t the same thing. Anthocyanin is a pigmentation that also is irrelevant to this conversation. Use a little more Google fu you’ll figure it out.

1 Like

You mean it only took 2165 post to come to this conclusion?
Just kidding, but for real…

1 Like

That would depend on the pH of said smurf’s blood

5 Likes

What ph do you think alchemist Smurf’s blood is?

Is it the secret compound in the sapphires

Now that you got me lol.

I hope folks are studying extensively on these matter if they’re going to be r&d’ing this tek.

Gargamel been at this wizardry a long time, I’m sure he got the answer

3 Likes

Lol stupid youtube ads

9 Likes

That’s epic :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

15 Likes