It's 2022, who has the best cart now?

I think they have one of those too. Maybe call it spd100? @Lightbulb is a partner??

1 Like

We probably call it SPD10000 Plus for future proof for India. Should take to inbox since this not about vape.

3 Likes

How did you get so powerful?

5 Likes

It easy really. Find product in market that give customer inflated sense of self-worth despite lack personal talent like the Kush man.

jBfewWru_400x400

6 Likes

changing cart vendors. we’re in CCell now, but want something different.

we need the carts to be press-ons, not screw-ons. 510 thread.
I like the all glass models, but haven’t found them in press-on yet.

Open to any and all models right now. all-glass, all-ceramic, metal center post, it doesn’t matter, we are open to trying them all out to find what we want to transition to.
Order quantities of 10,000-25,000 usually.

6 Likes

Hi dear bro we would be honor to earn business. Please see prototype disposable.

We also work on modular expandable cartridge for customer prefer 510 thread. It is similar idea to this device with more customize.

Vape cartridge connect together on our device like this mean you make how many ml is best for you.

6 Likes

If you’d like to send some samples, DM me, and I will send you our shipping address.

2 Likes

I see what we can do. You have branding or you need? We at SYG heavily committed to respecting needs of trap lab. Some people not like the offer but I figure to ask anyway.

Sometime it easier to spray hemp flower with cheap cannabis vape distill oil and put in Cookies bag. That way customer who purchase from you wonder how cool guy who know the fat man still drive leased pre-owned 2008 Acura.

3 Likes

You may need to check for infringement with “Jupiter Research” on their “Threadz” :joy: That marker proof of concept is looking too damn familiar.

Hello, @ZizzleB You can try our BUDTANK CH4 Full Ceramic Easy-Press Cartridge, https://budtanks.com/product-details/ch4/

BUDTANK CH6 Glass Easy-press Cartridge, https://budtanks.com/product-details/ch6/

Samples are available for your testing. US Stock.

DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com
What’sapp: +86-180 2875 0531

Why are you moving on from CCell?

2 Likes

I just feel like there’s better hardware out there, honestly. I feel like there are a few companies making hardware that is either 1. better than CCell, or 2. just as good as CCell, but cheaper.
Customer service is also better at other companies. I like AVD a lot, myself. Hardware is very similar to CCell, but cheaper, and way better customer service in my experience.

8 Likes

Not going to promotion, but you can check this snap-on all glass 1.0ML Cotton Free All Glass Cartridge Wholesale - EGreensVape And this all ceramic snap on cart Empty FC3 Full Ceramic Cartridge Wholesale - EGreensVape

1 Like

I can understand your point, the cannabis industry is evolving very fast and consumer needs are diversified, even though it is a “niche market”, you will find lots of opportunities when digging out.

2 Likes

Now you can try this 25ml Huge Capacity. LOL

we can provide full ceramic carts price at about $0.9 each.DM

@ECAP_Kane
Do you have a postless disposable yet? Was curious to see what design you guys come up with

I heard Longcock Machinery ™️ is developing best new disposable, News say product has 10ml capacity with 5v power great for LIVE ROSIN oil

1 Like

Are there any members here who would like to get the free sample and do a test and review for uKERA NEW PRODUCT Nimbus & Nimbus PRO ?!

Nimbus(1g/2g)
Nimbus Pro(3g/4g)
FEATURES
● Compact and Discreet
● Bypass for Preheating
● uKERA™ MC Ceramic Heating Core
● Visible oil tank
● Draw-Activated
● Nimbus(1g/2g) Optimized for THC
● Nimbus Pro(3g/4g) Optimized for CBD and CBD Derivatives

If you are interested, please let me know and I will DM you with more details!
same size,Four capacity: 1g 2g 3g 4g

1 Like

Hello sir, for sure, this is our latest product, it’s in final r&d process, about 3 weeks later will be released. Also equipped with our patented ceramic core and cotton-free tech.

1 Like