It washes the cannabis and then it washes the cannabis some more

Just a nerd! lol

3 Likes

There are many ways to skin this cat: starting with a Bird Peeler turns out to be one of the better approaches…

:rofl::joy::rofl:

Used- Andritz P2000 95 Liter Vertical Peeler Cent?

3 Likes

my vfd only goes up to 400hz. will that allow me to achieve low earth orbit from a 1200mm basket?

7 Likes

i saw that shit the other day!! i friggin LOVE it. decreased reliance on fuel and thrusters would be revolutionary.

‘how does it work?’
‘well basically we just wing it the fuck up there’

can be made with other size for a personalized panda? they need to be like a donus the bag if is a spray ball is used? maybe some one can do it for me here. i uses ones thar are for beer stuff for the macerate of lupuls for doing the washes an go really well but i need and i want with handles and the form of the basket for this new proyect . @Lincoln20XX @MagisterChemist @cyclopath thanks and sorry for the call
yeaa cyclo i know that you says dont try this in a panda…but… i have an ace(not the fuge lol) up my sleeve.

You boys put the biomass at RT or freezing?, triturate the nugs?(my biomass comes with a lot of nugs). when i do the washes i dont triturat nothing and have a good yield, but now for the spray method…wel let see . i read that freezing can disturb the wall cell and liverate more unwanted stuffs
thanks

1 Like

A panda will need tied down. Which has been documented. No you don’t need a donut shaped bag, you don’t even need a bag. I switched to a simple ring of fabric in @Lincoln20XX’s 1kg prototype once upon a time. And emptied with a shop vac. Which was probably another one of those Bad IdeaTM‘s (also documented).

Chances are @Roguelab has gone further down this particular road

5 Likes

Are there any pix of the lined panda kicking around @cyclopath?

2 Likes

I bet a bag from a standard bag filter would be pretty close to working in a panda. Though I’d be shocked if someone hadn’t already tried that.

2 Likes

1kg prototype was not a panda.

Don’t see any pictures of the liner. We were using a bag (two actually) here. Almost doubled the loading by tossing the bags.

6 Likes

300mm basket if I recall correctly. I could snap some pics of it next time I’m in that quadrant of the warehouse if I remember.

3 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

Almost perfect size for a pan of sugar…

1 Like

Looks like it’s just about ready to ship too… I’ll happily store it for the inevitable future.

4 Likes

oohh look at that beauty 0.0

We’ve got plans for it, and while those plans do always seem to be a month or two out, I know the minute I get rid of it, I’ll be kicking myself for letting it leave.

I’m happy to make an intro to the manufacturer, or another one that I would recommend over the one who produced this one.

7 Likes

Man…you are an AI… you are amazing, love!
so freez material not neccesary
i will be post the machines when i finish

Thanks

1 Like

Damm this is amazing,. This Have a post procces with clay or carbon? Fresh biomass?
Thanks

Done with very high quality biomass (but cured). No post processing just this method, -20, very gentle rotovapping and then into a vacuum oven while still somewhat solvent laden.

It eventually sugared up, but I don’t have a picture of it in that state.

1 Like

That’s a nice size for fungal work!

1 Like