It is time to talk about MJBizcon 2022 now

Be our guest at MJBizCon 2022 and save 10% Off Registration with our personal promo code: EXIV4013

Come see us in person in Booth #8509

All of our latest products will be showed at here.

Many different samples and gifts already prepared, welcome visit.

1 Like

promo code: EXIV4013

Vegas again? Well uf someone invites me I’ll come this year as I’m actually have money to eat while down there…shake a few hands enjoy time w the guys I wanted to meet last year… last year I had basically free way just no spending money

This year I’m not to much liked anymore…

1 Like

yes Vegas again, use the code you can get a discount ticket, where visit our booth, we had prepared many gifts.

1 Like

Can you actually smoke legally in Vegas or just in the expo…was t that the place a dude was selling weak bunk ass dmt carts at a booth lool

we take our carts and disposable vape to there.

1 Like

“Lol but not dmt carts that be a hoot watch the entire room hit the floor…it’s those God damn bat’s again”

Last time I was in Vegas (April '21) nobody cared. I walked the strip with a joint and whenever I came out of the Flamingo people were smoking weed in the designated smoking areas for cigarettes. Wasn’t even same time as MJBiz. Obviously that doesn’t mean it’s legal and I really don’t know the specifics, but I got away with it personally. Then again I smoke nomatter where I am, I’ve treated it like it’s legal since 2015.

6 Likes