MJ Bizcon 2022

Right on. Will you have a booth there? if so I’ll stop by and say whats up.

1 Like

I will indeed be loitering

9 Likes

Awesome. I would love to meet the rosin master.

4 Likes

Master of smoking it maybe haha. I’m just a trash can enthusiast :smiley: Let’s sesh!

21 Likes

I think I can expense it this year so we may be playing some blackjack with gym shorts on under our clothes after all

5 Likes
5 Likes

I saw that thread. It looked like it didn’t have any traction so I made a new one.

2 Likes

I will be bringing my finest athleticwear/Sunday best to be doing my best Cousin Eddie impression

vegas-vacation-cousin-eddie

Especially the mesh tank top.

10 Likes

You get the skinny twink that probably smells like cologne that teen girls would like.

I get the giant cheese flavored sausage and I’m gonna have take 4 showers afterwards like those poor hookers

I’d be dancing too lol

3 Likes

PX10 will be at mjbiz which may mark the first or 2nd not pile of crap that precision has churned out.

Also saw like a 5 tray rosin press called the high tower or something

Build a soil will be there. Hopefully a few cool packaging companies.

It will be worthwhile and I love all the stickers.

2 Likes

I’ll be looking at all the extractors. Its fun to look at equipment.

5 Likes

Who else has new stuff coming out? Aption will be there, deutsche has a hydrocarbon machine now yes?

2 Likes

We will be there at booth #6851 this year. Brining the new VJ4.0 unit as well as a JF2.0. Leaving the SoM1K at the shop this year because it’s such a pain to pack / repack.

If anybody wants to link up, Vape-Jet related or unrelated just shoot me a DM.

12 Likes

Yes i believe it is the DHX20. I just like to get my eyes on it in person.

1 Like

yes sir, for any question, feel free to contact with me. See U at MJ.

3 Likes

I will be there reminding everyone of their future4200 beefs

29 Likes

Training daily in anticipation. There are these 2 flights of stairs I take to go get Twinkie’s.

Cardio :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

parkinglot-gilmore

14 Likes

Will be in town solo doló wife isn’t ready to leave our two and four year olds, and to be fair can’t blame her I get sad every morning.

That said @SubstituteCreature cant wait to sesh it up broseph been a long time coming and I hope to kick it with a bunch of you degenerates

11 Likes

Dude it’s gonna be a fucking blast to finally sit down with you! Drag @CBDExportInc out there with you too!

8 Likes