Isomer or Synthetic Compound ? - Delta-8

Well you disagree with yourself:

ain’t nobody need two degrees to see that… now if the two you claim to have don’t help either, i dunno…makes you look like a showoff who can’t even get the basics right. what a fucking joke :rofl:

1 Like

Well that’s what also confused me and I went back up and re-read the lsd comment and I’m like right “synthesis of lsd” it’s a process that’s going downwards from either two different sources being extracted, converted and a bunch of other shit done until it’s lsd.

So I get how delta 8 is synthetic

2 Likes

Dude learn to read :joy::rofl::joy: if you take a semi synthetic and convert it again its 100% man made amd and synthetic your the biggest fucking joke on this forum :hushed::hushed::hushed:

1 Like

:octopus: Now, now. No need to be rude this isn’t the EC.

1 Like

Okay guy :ok_hand:

It’s ok, Willy is a self admitted asshole. No sugar to help the medicine go down smooth. lol

6 Likes

Yeah, he sounds like an asshole to me too. Regardless of if he’s correct.

And I’m an asshole too, so i should know.

5 Likes

pharmaceuticals authorities hate this one weird trick to get around regulations concerning biosynthetically derived APIs

seems like your “degrees” just got vaporized lol

manhood threatened

if that’s true, I’m okay with that if it means i don’t need to whip out multiple “degrees” to settle a question a first semester student should be able to answer :rofl: funny how you get so riled up over something that simple, did you shit your pants yet?

4 Likes

:popcorn:

5 Likes

I don’t have multiple related degrees, and I slept in my bed last night not a Holiday Inn Express…
But to me personally, I would consider it a semi-synthetic. Semi, in that it shows up in concentrations in the plant, but it has to be derived from cbd because those concentrations are so low in the plant. So yes, it’s a naturally cannabinoid, but no, you’re not going to achieve any appreciable amounts of said compound through general extraction/distillation.

3 Likes

Lol I promise im not bothered by anything coming from the guy who tried to sell a Shitty TLC paper for 120k :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

How many people in this thread have brushed their teeth today?

8 Likes

I highly fuckin doubt that, bud.

You’re not the only person here with a pharmaceutical and/or chemical engineering background.

5 Likes

@TheGratefulPhil Okay Dude there’s plenty of studies you can go check :man_shrugging:

Yes, the synthetic pathways exist. But have you actually carried them out with success?

That’s what I highly doubt.

3 Likes

i can see that. clearly not bothered at all

@kcalabs admired the TLC. I’m really sorry if you didn’t

BUT HE HAS THEM DEGREES ON LOCK BRUH! SUBMIT TO YOUR PHARMACEUTICALS OVERLORD!!1!

@roiplek lol I’ve only sold real D8/D9 separation methods :man_shrugging::joy::rofl::joy:

From both yes, you guys better catch up with the times if you hope to last in this industry, this SOP is what @smokemeoutbruh has been trying to push since last year

@Cassin is right that the DEA does not define derivatives in a manner that makes any technical sense. The opposite (antithesis? :smile:) of a semi synthesis isn’t a synthesis – that would be a total synthesis (I suppose). This is a semi synthesis just like the morphine/thebaine derivatives @TheWillBilly provided as examples. I fail to see a difference. There are people in the pharmaceutical industry that argue 7-oh-mitragynine* is a “synthetic opioid” too. I disagree with them.

1 Like

Seem like your describing yourself

1 Like