Isolate Lab Review @ruderalis710

Ive heard of this happening to a few people, even a buddy in Canada importanting from la

Anyone you recommend for isolate thats good for conversions?

@awkwardballer I would recommend @JedClampet! When I do conversions they’re the only CBD supplier I trust in central Cali. Clean isolate, high potency crude and the best prices. They have hub in Cali and their homebase is in CO.

1 Like

He just mentioned his recent transaction with @Mosaic_Co-Labs. This isn’t the 1st purchase from them that I’m aware of… that’s only from seeing it on this site.

4 Likes

Thank you! We work hard to put out the best possible products we can.

2 Likes

Would be great if you (and anyone else who’s made a purchase from a slanger) would start a review thread for that slanger :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

They are one of the only industrial sized Hemp companies in this region. When you do large scale it comes out like that and that wasn’t much fat that came off. Kaycha testing is reputable. As far as the purity…it same back at 99.4% what was that .6? It’s that super thin layer on the top.
It looks like 99.4 isolate. Looks like u got what u paid for. It’s not a big deal. I can’t speak on the 8 kg that were supposedly missing, but I’ll say that I buy from big companies like that and it’s never going to be 100% no matter what. It’s impossible. Say they had washed it a few times and then after those washes it came out at 99.4%. There’s no point to wash it again. If They wash it again it’s going to be decent a loss. Just my 2 cents. Hope it works out.

3 Likes

Welcome to Future4200 @CajunCanna Thanks for the reasonable post.

1 Like

Kaycha testing is terrible. we have results from their lab (from two days ago btw) that are way tf off.
Kaycha is on our never EVER use list of labs.

6 Likes

Florida location?

Kaycha 673 N Bardstown Rd, Mt Washington, KY 40047

How much did it cost you? The first time reasonable post.

10 Likes

They did, i saw it yesterday.

What was that .6% ? I
In general, this is CBDv, plus a CBD oxidation product, and some solvent…

Here the user are reporting several % content of impurities they identify as wax…
And I have high doubt that the data in the COA shown above are quantitative, but think they are rather qualitiative.

But I could be wrong.

4 Likes

How do you get isolate that tests at 99% CBD then have such a high lipid content? I’m lost

11 Likes

How do you get CBD with that much lipids to crystallize in the first place?

12 Likes

I personally thought stuff that was at 99.5 or above to be straight crystalline structures. I can’t even comprehend something so pure being so Impure. Has to be a Cbd thing

11 Likes

You get waxes clumped together and segregated (by sedimentation or flotation) first.
Then CBD crashes. After filtration of solvents things are dried, then ground together and homogenized.
At a sufficiently low wax content, the resulting product should still be pulverizable.

1 Like

@Stevenvhoang
Could you not tell by inspecting the isolate that there was that much lipid? I feel as though I would be able to tell visually and by touch

Your claiming 40-70 kilos out of 112 kilos?
That’s like 40-50% waxes

So you think they went through the hassle of precipitating the lipids then decided just to homgenize everything instead of filtering? I suppose that would increase mass, but seems like extra work for a scam

3 Likes