ISO large volumes of THC fem seeds

Looking to talk with a breeder sitting on 100,000+ high THC fem seeds. Must be tested and willing to sell me samples. I’d like to hear your experience with the genetics. Preferably in the USA.

4 Likes

I have a group of friends that possess your quantity of THC feminized seeds. I will message you.

I know you are out there…

Is this L2L or bm? I may be able to get you in touch with a L2L guy with worked/hunted/true clones vs hunting fem seeds. And hoping no hermies from those fem seeds.

Shoot me a dm if it’s a better reply option.

A few buddies run major l2l grow ops here in SE Michigan.

2 Likes

Just fyi, it’s not that hard to make your own fem seeds.

3 Likes

Just wants free seed.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is not true from the distillator. I informed him that the three people who already had their hat in the ring to be my 2021 supply chain partner had sent me seeds at no cost or the cost of shipping. Each of them will be provided grow data and professional photography on their respective seeds. I’m open and transparent about my business.

1 Like

I have the facilities and ability to make approximately 25k clones this season and I expect my sales to exceed that. So I’m looking for a solid seed supplier. Jabronies need not apply. I can make in excess of 100k good seed starts alongside my clones.

2 Likes

And to be clear samples of each strain
5-10 seeds each
I’ll pay for samples and after samples of 5-10 destined for my tester Flowering set up, if it goes well I’ll need additional(paid) samples of 100-200 for germination and sex testing

1 Like

What’s your method for making Fem seeds?

I tried several times using sts, was successful once. Other times couldn’t get pollen to drop

1 Like

120 ppm colloidal silver daily until pollen sacs form.

1 Like

Who’s holding? I need samples yesterday. I’m ready to talk… and give you $

STS and colloidal silver don’t always work. Even with male flowers, they don’t always make viable pollen.

I wouldn’t make my business around fem plants unless you like pulling full term plants from hermaphrodites.

4 Likes

oh, you mean you didn’t wanna piss your money down the drain?

3 Likes

I know it’s divisive. I would rather pull plants at Veg or flip than flower.

5 Likes

It has for me, although only across a half dozen or so attempts. The big variable has been the number of seeds per variety. Cherry blossom made 10x the number of seeds as t1.

1 Like

Definitely sounds like you’re the jabronie :joy:
“Professional photography and grow data”

1 Like

Putting bud next to crystal and taking picture with iPhone 12

3 Likes

I took those pictures with an I phone
That’s correct
I have hired a professional photographer to take the rest of our photos.

1 Like