ISO large volumes of THC fem seeds

And if neither of you are breeders sitting on 100,000+ fem seeds
Then please keep your negative comments off my thread and kindly place them in my dm’s

It’s honestly a little more fun on here. You sound like a angry little man who wants his seeds for free. Don’t know too many quality breeders that fall for the ole “grow photos and data” for his hard work

1 Like

I’m happy to pay. I have not asked a single person for free seeds.

I want to grow the seeds before I offer them at my nursery

Do you have a contract to verify that?
Basically you want free seeds, and if it meets your expectations, you’re willing to buy the seeds? I’ve personally heard that story over 100 times and it’s just a ploy for free seeds to clone and whore out

2 Likes

I want to pay.

Cash is ready
I’ll write up a contract

Our clone mothers are ready, I want to offer seed starts as well

Message me

@Eugenius541

DM’ed you

But asks for 10 seeds at a time, of samples. I dont get this guy. He wants 100k seeds but wants samples.

Yeah if he’s gonna want 100k seeds I would think you’d want more than a 10 pack to verify.

Also, i think it’s a little late to be running seeds to test before planting season this year, assuming they are for outdoor.

If op really wants 100k seeds he should reach out directly to a well respected breeder with stable genetics- tons of them around just give them a ring…

1 Like

I think at this point we have it narrowed down to two notable breeder for photoperiod fem seeds. We have made our selection for our auto supplier. I will update when this thread is closed. Thank you everyone for your responses!