ISO CBD Bubble Hash and CBD Live Resin

Looking to purchase bulk consistently. It will need to be strain specific. Please DM me your current capacity, pictures/videos, available strains, etc. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you @ky_cbd for getting this to the right thread. Cheers!

1 Like

@AshevilleExtracts or @Eskerium_Devin. Possibly @PharmExOregon.

Godspeed on the bubble hash. @AcpCo might still be trying his hand:

And I don’t think @SpookyDistillation had any luck.

6 Likes

If someone wants to have some made I’m all for tolling good input material.

Deleted

I have access to what is probably the largest indoor cbd/cbg grow in the midwest, if not the country. The flower is aeroponic and of the highest quality. It’s of course not cheap, $1200ish a pound. Buyers tend to infuse it with d8 to resell at a profit.

Shouting at nothing in particular*

7 years later everything’s still got fuckin thc.

Shits fire though I’ll give em that.

HPLCs hate it, wooks and chads make bread from it.

At the end of the day, a trucker isn’t getting compliant bubblehash unless it’s in a 12oz cookie.

/Rant @DapperDabMan

Tldr: ain’t no bubblehashthats compliant because the flower always has detectable thc. Read my profile and it’s quest:

Myth busted until someone pops out a null strain like Seth from OCBD promised.

2 Likes

Pretty convinced it can be done with water teck extraction methods
Off Wich @moronnabis is the master
And some sonication
Will be pretty labor intensive and defenatly not easy

But thc-a has a different water extraction parameters than cbd-a
That extraction affinity should be possible

5 Likes

If you take a very close look at a RP HPLC chromatogram, (say acidified water,MeOH mobile), of all cannabinoids.
Look at first out and last out… This difference in selectivity factors is the basis of the Centrifugal counter current separations as well. As far as the acids go…this would be your LLE approach…

I have never thought about fresh frozen HEMP rosin…
Non compliance but I can see it is a serious problem.
However, if you have a Recreational License, you can always sell the Hemp Rosin as “low thc” feature…because it is legal marijuana.

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout.

We produce Full Spectrum Live Resin Products derived from 100% Fresh-Frozen Hemp.

High-Terpene-Extract
High-Cannabinoid-Extract
Raw Live Resin Concentrate

Example of Raw Concentrate

Sent you a DM, happy to jump on a call and discuss your requirements in more depth. 949.445.9810 | devin@eskerium.com

7 Likes

delta 9 compliant or total thc compliant i have a couple options i think you might like.
ray 828-747-9608

Hey, im still out here. Willing to toll material for a client who is willing to pay for it. Most aren’t. Compliant CBDa bubble hash is possible. A blend of CBDa/CBGa can be made to force compliance with the benefit of higher total cannabinoids.

2 Likes

Thats all 45u-159u full spec btw

1 Like

what’re your rates?

Depends on the end product, it would probably be more worth while for one of us here to help and or teach you how to produce it for yourself as well.

1 Like