ISO cart filler

Item: iso of a semi or
Automatic cart filler

@cart.farm for the win!

9 Likes

Yeah get a cart farmer. Easily the best bang for your buck

6 Likes

I was debating between a cart farmer vape jet and Thompson duke we are doing around 50k plus carts monthly

1 Like

All good choices.
The Vape Jet and Thompson Duke are pretty similar. A little more expensive but they typically do a little more volume… Not a ton more though.

The cart farmer is pretty damn quick too. And less moving parts is always nice, IME.

1 Like

You can get through 5000 pcs a shift with a cf-1000 no problem.

3 Likes

Did 3,000 pcs with a CF-50. My filling hand is hurting

5 Likes

Lol forrrsurrreee it gets a lil crampy if you try to pound it out with out rotating filler wooks

1 Like

I am the filler wook :raising_hand_man:t3:Hopefully I can move up in the world soon :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

That sounds like you are in cf250 territory

4 Likes

Not gunna lie I like the cf-50 the best b.c. it’s easier to control v.s the tubing. The only draw back to big fills is keeping things hot enough to pour while simultaneously not exposing big batches to excessive heat.

I missed the fact that @Nygma said he was using the 50 :rofl: 3000 a shift with that is pretty dope

3 Likes

Literal diamond hands :gem::open_hands:

I used to fill with an unheated 100 ml syringe with a heat gun in one hand and a thumb that could kill God itself in the other

Back when I was filling I could thumb flick a ccell (edit autocorrect) cap with enough power and precision to kill a man at 10 yards. I used to smoke blunts in Haitian parking on Atlantic Avenue dolo and would be given a wide berth because my thumbs aura was more threatening than a gun

7 Likes

Yeah definitely. I’m using my personal. I had everybody get one from you, hopefully they got a larger system delivered and dialed in.

The smaller system isn’t too bad but if you’re mixing and filling as one person position it gets tedious and messy using the CF-50 especially refilling every half tray of cartridges. A long boi 100ml rez would lowkey be nice to do a tray exactly but might as well just get the 250 or 1000

4 Likes

Oh shit @cart.farm we need an extendo

6 Likes

The cf-5000.

10 syringes. 10 wooks. 1 mission.

2 Likes

Didn’t you get a vape jet??

2 Likes

I’m maxing out around 500 carts in a 12 hour day using my cf50 including capping, labeling and bagging time. To be fair I’m filling 20 cart batches per flavor and this is probably about as extreme as you could get with slowness since I haven’t streamlined much yet. Getting to the point where I’m gonna have to get some new packaging/labels made where I’m not burning so much time filling out cart details on the labels lol.

2 Likes

Check us out at vape-jet.com

Happy to do remote demo, and talk about what scale you are at and what makes sense. To be honest if we can’t fill the need we recommend @cart.farm for sure.

Our unit has some advantages, but it’s up to you to decide if those advantages are worth the price tag.

Rumor has it we are about to drop a brand new Jet-Fueler design, based on feedback from Jet-Fueler 1.0 =)

2 Likes

Nitrogen push on the vape jets are dope. If your looking for a budget unit Id go with the Healing alchemst’s cart fillers

1 Like

Links?