I think that’s io.extracts on Instagram if I’m not mistaken

2 Likes

www.kissfillingmaching.com

close enough

https://kissfillingmachine.com/

You had a typo there

1 Like

So I did

Because $7000 is budget :joy::rofl::joy: I’m pretty sure thats what a jet fueler costs

2 Likes

I like the ease for syringes and the foot pedal. I’ve never used a jet fueler… let me stop by the lab I’ll give it a review after an hour or two of use.

Ya and you don’t have to worry about product overheating like there unit… oh ya and the jet fueler has features that are being added in all the time.

@Killa12345 Currently at 3 cf1000s and about to be 4 jet fuelers. :man_shrugging:

Edit: forgot, about to be 4 cf1000s as well.

To anyone curious: they’re both great machines. They have different purposes and different types of teams they work better with. There’s a reason I have both and haven’t used my 710 shark in almost 6 months… I’m about to office space the fucker.

4 Likes

#4 is on the left =) @SanitatemDime

#5 is finishing R&D =)

7 Likes

The vapejet is so clean compared to the kissfiller…

3 Likes

Before I had either I offered to prototype and help them promote and they wanted $10k for that thing. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

They blocked me on ig for questioning his math

3 Likes

At least @spdking doesn’t block you for questioning his math.

Did I actually just say that? :exploding_head::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

He’s not a bad guy. Just passionate.

5 Likes

Ya, @spdking fucks. It was just too easy of a joke to pass up with your twos history.

1 Like

Gotta say my name three times.

10 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

He is quite the Haitian hater

3 Likes

Only if you call hating educating how the word Haiti came from abandonment. Then yeah.

1 Like

Bruh, Haiti was the absolute WORST country I’ve ever been to. They just shat in the streets, literally fucking squat right there (wherever there happened to be) and let it fucking loose. Like having a conversation, it was done just part of the life. Kids fucking in alleys, bad place… As soon as you pass into the DR it’s like a noticeable difference. I swear to god the fucking trees are greener beginning right the border… (I wish that I was joking, or being sarcastic, or even embellishing, But I’m not. That fucking place is whack.)