ISO Amanita Extract/Muscimol Isolate

If anyone needs reliable analytics.

1 Like

Antagonist? Thought it was supposed to be an agonist…

1 Like

yes my bad I mistyped that.

1 Like

Have you tried it?

I am looking into research on this topic currently~Would you happen to have a SOP, if it is not proprietary-sensitive info, that you can share in regards to isolating muscimol? Thanks c:

1 Like

Gas stations here are selling “mushroom” tablets and pills and it’s fucking gross. Someone is going to get sick or die.

I would rather see some artificial psilocin or 4-ACO-DET than this garbage.

5 Likes

This is not isolate and it is a research chemical not organic material.

1 Like

Bringing it back. I wish I had kept a JLF catalog for the memories. Those were the days.

2 Likes

Get your Amanita Shropes - Amanita Muscaria Mushroom Shropes - Covalent Custom Cannabinoids

You decarb andvthe poison turns to muscimol.
Whos the isolate maker?

This is gas station bait and switch garbage being sold to ignorant custys thinking it’s something else. decarbed or not. Not something that should be sold as a fun new legal loophole gets you high in a weird way supplement. It’s side effects far outweigh the benefits and knowing you goofballs it’s going to be pushed to its limit until people get hurt

3000mg amanita nerds ropes, really? that’s disgusting

10 Likes

He was busted in early 2000, but he’s still around. My buddy talks to him on Facebook lol. He still LOVES amanitas.

2 Likes

They are putting amanita extract in edibles in gas stations here in the Midwest. I would much rather see grey area decriminalized psilocybin being sold instead of that poison. Someone is going to get hurt.

4 Likes

Too little too late imo. The big sweep is near I fear.

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmanitaMuscaria/comments/166sn06/amanitamushroomspsilomart_muscimol_isolate/

4 Likes

Pregabalin? Pregabalin being sold as Muscimol isolate and extracts, possibly by a user here

1 Like

Muscimol does not belong to tryptamine family of compounds, but there are 65% total tryptamines on CoA with ND for psilocin and psilocybin. There’s something fishy about this