Is this forum a shit show? Mod Edit: Let's improve it as a community šŸ¤™šŸ¼

its certainly gonna have some first amendment in itā€¦LOL Im have a likes auction right now on ebay 10 likes anyone???

Its nap time yall. I hope everyone has a great day. This was a great chat yall/ I think its some nitrous charger time too;ā€¦ its friday!

10 Likes

replyingā€¦

Stop

replyingā€¦

Stop

replyingā€¦

8 Likes

If I lose my like ā€œcrownā€ Iā€™m gonna be upset @Killa12345. No selling likes.
Lol

12 Likes

2 grams of flower rosin final offer

7 Likes

nopeā€¦freeze dried hash rosin onlyā€¦ I need to power my wook breathe extractor. did you see the supreemes leader smile in our photo?

10 Likes

Also note, there is a profile setting ā€œTitleā€ where users can set their own. Unfortunately some people take it upon themselves to put ā€œRegularā€, even though when you look (on their public profile) they have a lower trust level. </FAKE NEWS> No longer the case

We are still run by users, ie 95% the moderation. Would love more examples of this not being the case. Always best to stay transparent with it.

There is no apparent setting or field to check if someones trust level is locked without viewing each individual profile, but afaik no one is going around locking trust levels, though I have been known to give people a manual promotion which only lasts a short while if the tl3 requirements are not met. I will probe around the DB and see if I can sort it out manually.

Looks like we changed her trust level in Jun '19.

Yeah this kind of PII is to be removed, even if posted by the user on accident. Most the time I DM the user and ask if they meant to post a picture of their family on a public hash forumā€¦ Honestly to even get here we have to stray so far off the spirit of the forum it all belongs in the garbage. To all who wish to banter, goto DMs or Instagram or at WORST the Echo Chamber, which is too good even for this petty bullshit.

I do not recall getting a single flag lol, nor did I read the thread.

/thread

6 Likes

Photo? What did I miss

1 Like

We call him the supreme leader. Look at the color of that oil from my wook breath extractor.

14 Likes

And Iā€™m out of likes

13 Likes

got any hash rosin???

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: thatā€™s that @Waxplug1 Tek huh? :wink: pulling fatty coils of yellow :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Killa12345 Iā€™ll make you a special headstash off this run. :wink:

5 Likes

I like the idea of one giant complaint thread. Lets try and keep this thread clean for that kind of stuff. Use links where references are necessary and meme elsewhere unless directed towards bashing the mods or the forum itself.

15 Likes

There, you get my very last like for today! :tipping_hand_man: (Walk like an Egyptian)

7 Likes

I tried to edit mine to say premium vendor NGL

TEACH ME

8 Likes

you have to go back to the thread and grab the one i made you!

edit. Press f12. Highlight your name and tag. change it to what you wantā€¦take a picture. save it on your computer as a screen saver and phone screen saver.

7 Likes

Oh sweet, it was fixed. Previous statement corrected.

6 Likes

XD Can I have a treat for correcting teh forum mast3r
4fgskx

11 Likes

x6I1c6v

6 Likes

That was a great thread though and we definitely had some good laughs. :laughing: He brought that shit on himself. Anyone with ANY kind of street smarts, wouldnā€™t have pulled 1% of the shit he did.

5 Likes

Thats about it, you could also shoot me a ā€œMidsy Vendorā€ tag for Cart.Farm thatā€™d be cool

10 Likes