Is this forum a shit show? Mod Edit: Let's improve it as a community šŸ¤™šŸ¼

i dont really care cause im not some person burning bridges to get doxxed but some shit needs to be kept private. not everyone needs to know everything. have a great friday.

most of my shit is publicā€¦most people have my full name and address. im glad im not on the street

5 Likes

You obviously donā€™t know what happened

I bet you still think I uploaded a picture of his family too xD

You guys should stay out of thing which you donā€™t know about

Iā€™ve seen you saying I uploaded a picture of his family and Iā€™ve proven to the mods (and on that thread) that thats not true

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you share a pic he already posted? Lol

Making that picture public alreadyā€¦donā€™t post shit you donā€™t want repostedā€¦

3 Likes

i know you had a beef and took it too far. i know his picture was on this forum and you just reposted it.

We have enough of the background cause you guys make us privy to your arguements and do it in a public manner.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, not sure why youā€™re kinda coming at me with the salt for having a discussionā€¦

Iā€™m going to say itā€™s pretty lame to threaten violence over the internet to people though. Regardless.

You indeed have a good day.

1 Like

Bingo

I actually quoted the picture and said heā€™s dumb for making threats to me when he has a baby on the way lol

But im the bad guy

No one gives a sbit hes gonna kill someone with his fiberglass housings

Must be because there a ā€œglgā€ member and pay the mods

The one thing I can say though is ppl are realizing how fucked up this place is because of the mods

I find it funny everyone was okay with Steve getting doxed, you canā€™t trust ppl whoā€™s morals bend depending on who there dealing with

5 Likes

not at all my nitrous brotherā€¦LOL i dont know where that came fromā€¦but im just saying in generalā€¦

Sorry if you thought i was talking about you. i was just making a general statement

2 Likes

Itā€™s all good man, weā€™re all just having a discussion.

Speaking of, I might have to dip into that pack again tonight!

Edit: my apologies as well

2 Likes

i was just taught a different code of the streetā€¦ i know im not in the streets anymore but some of this forum is. I just wasnt taught to do some of this stuff and the consequences of doing so could have you swimming with the gators.

i like to think of that way with all my decisions thinking they have life or death consequencesā€¦worked out soo far

4 Likes

I still only get a few likes each day ita super annoying

15 Likes

How do you only get a few likes a day with 34 days read time?! Thatā€™s crazy to me

7 Likes

I getcha, I used to be too.

Fwiw, Iā€™ve posted one dm, ever, some jackass threatened me and then sent me his phone number in a dm, thatā€™s just stupid. Never had any interaction in a dm until he sent that. Sorry, youā€™re that dumb Iā€™ll post your number.

And weā€™re all also on the internet, ogā€™s need to update their shit too. Canā€™t force the internet to change to you. This is a public forum and people should keep that in mind no matter what.

In spirit, this is a forum for discussion of extracts, and thatā€™s it.

5 Likes

Did someone say ā€œlikesā€?

15 Likes

My like count must be high lol

I never run out.

14 Likes

ā€œLikeā€ \m/

8 Likes

Same here, weā€™re just stingy lol

11 Likes

Very rare likes

9 Likes

Im selling forum likes on the website but its only for concentrates barter.

I will make 50 likes on your behalf for 1g of hash rosin

22 Likes

Iā€™m bound to run out of likes any minute now

12 Likes

Iā€™m dying to see @sidcoā€™s response haha

11 Likes