Is this even legal?

Ecom = e-commerce
Econ = Economics

I’ve got my fingers crossed for you @Curious_Roberto, I might want to order something myself if you have a positive experience.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, I learned something new! Thank you for explaining it.

I’ll def keep you all updated. I’m still a bit skeptical, but was too curious to not take a chance.

3 Likes

Pretty sure all of reddit and youtube knows lol.
If they have nothing to fear, then it’s if anything free publicity. I dont have lawyers I trust for thca or thcp under the veil they are hemp made.

If I did get a green light or ever do, I would be shipping thca immediately. Much like everyone else here trapping not risking a website (more potential business). Sharing observations on those here with reputations as good sources sinking to the RC / Darknet market and presenting a business that isn’t that while hiring here is pretty whack.

As an example: look at d8? Most are home free.
So I don’t mind: again poking the bear to find out clarity.

This just got to me

6 Likes

Less than $2 per cart? I highly doubt that. I’m guessing this number only includes input costs and even then it’s very low. Any decent cart hardware is going to be $1.50-2.75, not including distillate, terpenes, packaging, cost of labor, or any of the overhead of running a licensed business. If I cut every corner possible and didn’t include overhead I still dont think we could get to $2. Mind sharing your math on this number?

Tasty? What did that cost and that was fast. It’s Merica out there wow.

2 Likes

Def smokes like real rosin.

I’d buy from them again.

3 Likes

It was spendy 75 total for a gram, but more so I wanted to test delivery. They have better deals on the site.

55 for the rosin, 20 delivery fee

1 Like

Trapmode: activate

tenor (36)

3 Likes

Any stealth or anything? No hemp leo letter I take it?

Lmfao

Naw, coa included from Texas fam

It cant be a problem from Texas shiii :sweat_smile::kissing_closed_eyes::innocent:

1 Like

Just vacuum sealed three times and in two manilla envelopes. No paperwork or anything.

Fwiw this seems like legit packaging too.

7 Likes

Hell at least mine comes with a coa from Texas
:smiling_face_with_tear: anyways. Imma go hit up texas this weekend. Seems I am missing something.

I didn’t know until I looked it up just now, but Toluca lake collective is a jungle boys dispensary in LA.

3 Likes

XD dat reprint game strong

Coas galore. Bahahaha.

2 Likes

The vivimu THCa coa that’s actually just CBD is kinda funny, guess people are re-rocking CBD to make fake diamonds now

1 Like

I and the rest of the class missed it. Do share

.65 for a 1g heavy metals free cart (independently tested on our end)
.15 for packaging (we use a mylar bag, but we do boxes for our disposables and those are .18)
.60 for 1ml of 50/50 blend of D8 and D8-THC-O

So just for raw materials, im at 1.30 per cart.

Lets say my montly operating expenses for rent, utilities and payroll puts me around 20K per month.

We can push out 10,000 carts a week, so .50 per cart in overhead.

Grand total, 1.80 per cart

Sure, you can use an AVD or CCELL product and your cost goes up, but at that point you might as well spend an extra buck on CDT or HDT and call your cart “live resin”.

You guys realize that the entire hemp industry, atleast at the consumer level, is pretty much bullshit.

If I want to sell a product to a shop, I literally just sit down and show them the COAs for other companies products and how much of the product is mystery who knows what the fuck.

To do this same thing in the BM, the cost isn’t much more considering D9 can be had for under 1000 per liters these days.

4 Likes

Daww i love math :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Me too! I used to work for a marketing tech start up in DUMBO and they literally had their entire system broken down into revenue per call. Data is fun!

1 Like