Is this even legal?

It’s also legal so I’m pretty sure you can give directly to kids

Hemp is legal

3 Likes

Stoney Patch Kids is just the China packaging. I would ask for a COA and double check the potency/texture/cook quality before redistributing them.

2 Likes

The melt is legit and I was expecting it to ship from TX but it came from CO. They will probably have another 30% off sale soon for interested parties.

6 Likes

This looks like a “solution” to the fast crash issue. Just sell it online to people who do not have a legit local source. I do not think I would consume thca isolate that is chalky with a hint of red/pink.

It’s just mother liquor. It’s not like it’s a conversion.

1 Like

You sure?

The easy way is certainly claiming that 20% thca flower is “hemp”…but one can get to thca from CBD isolate if you’re committed.

3 Likes

Committed is putting it lightly lol
Recarb + conversion sounds like a nightmare to make something that comes naturally in heavy quantities.
I think recarb is better suited for new noids

1 Like

I did think about that but considering the reported yields from recarbing thca, I’m sure its not the best approach. I’d lean more towards waste fractions from a chroma column or centrifuge chromatography etc

2 Likes

It’s a horrible approach…but is arguably on firmer legal ground than extracting “marijuana” and claiming it’s “hemp”…

If I was gonna play that game I’d at least have an SOP and the gear to get from CBD => THCA on site in case someone wanted to investigate.

I’m a big fan of plausible deniability…

14 Likes

XD see here:

• my chat gpt rewrite of this patent
  • CO2 Extractor
  • Reactor for cbd / reactor for Conversions
  • enzymes/reagants/powders
  • cbd isolate on hand
  • thca on hand

Lmao

1 Like

An overlooked but crucial part to many plans

2 Likes

I saw a typo

I don’t trust this banter either. Or the fact it’s on the internet

I came across this 6 or so months ago. Office is in Wyoming housed next to a movie theater and sends you to a google voice number who won’t call you back unless you state explicitly what you want. It was weird

2 Likes

Wyoming seems to be becoming more popular for LLCs, cheap filing, anonymity allowed etc

2 Likes

It’s always been popular…

6 Likes

I know a dude who owns 20 stores in TX slanging straight dank and calling it hemp d8. Lol business must be doing good, that dude just bought a brand new s580.

He franchises his storefronts. So he gets $100k for someone to open a storefront, then he supplies and makes the rounds on the product too. Times 20!! Dude said he’s shooting to open 100+ stores from TX to FL by end of next year. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I know the guy that started CBD+ using that exact same bussiness model, dude had 100s of stores across the country and was making a absolute killing 2019-2021, fast forward too today and more then half his stores are closed He had to sell his house, car and take a personal loan to pay off fines and lawyers (which he still owes more on) and is being sued by his franchisees and original investors for damages

6 Likes

That dude should think about:
“Why am I making so much money from this?” → Because nobody else is doing it
“Why is nobody else doing it?” → Hm I wonder why…

8 Likes

I don’t think he thinks like that. Dude came straight from the hood. There are more and more doing the same thing. Definitely in ATX

His name wouldn’t be Mouse, would it?