Is this even legal?

Does isolate decarb into a distillate type of consistency like diamonds?

Didn’t grab any isolate from that site and now it’s changed lol.

I assume a ton of these things are fly by nights. But pack trapper seems pretty legit. They take credit cards now too apparently.

1 Like

I’m sure their merchant services are gonna like this when the first chargeback happens.

I wonder if they try to claim their money after the 180 days or just abandon it and move on. I’d imagine the later.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure it won’t last long and they’ll be back to other payment methods.

Who knows at this point anymore though.

2 Likes

What do you imagine the difference is between isolate and diamonds? They’re both solid THCA.

4 Likes

Thca isolate decarbs to thc just like (larger) thca crystals do

Please humor me. How are decarbed diamonds that much different from distillate?

2 Likes

I’m assuming they were asking to see if the isolate was real thca and not some boof powder, as in if it melts like real diamonds it could be a good test?

1 Like

Check the weight and see if the loss is accurate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cuz I got bored last night I did this with my internet drugs.

6 Likes

Sunny side up dabs? lol

After the holidays when I have extra money I’ll try to get some and test it in house on HPLC. Might take a few weeks to get time on the machine but I’d like to know the legitimacy.

2 Likes

Internet drugs lol

3 Likes

I’m almost positive it’s real thca extracts at this point, I’m wondering if it’s stuff that failed testing or something, is it bm processors, or just people backdooring products because the legal markets are so bad.

Again, I can’t say for sure, but between lurking that chat and smoking it myself, it’s not ‘fake’ weed imo

3 Likes

if i were to bet i would say a combination of backdoor grey market mixed with black market unlicensed processors. seems like a great way to avoid/manipulate a fuckload of taxes and regs.

Ah. So that is your brain on drugs. Er…internet drugs

14 Likes

16 Likes

When you’re an introvert with trust issues and no local plug, why not open up your demands worldwide?

4 Likes

Feel it

3 Likes

When I’ve got more connections in Peru and China than in town.

1 Like

That’s a really good point. A credit card is a contract. Illegal activities may not be contracted. I don’t see what keeps someone from getting out of paying their credit card bill on that basis.

1 Like

Get an anonymous prepaid cash card from Walgreens/CVS and load $1 on it. The pre-authorization for gas is $1. Pump $80 in gas.

Going to declare bankruptcy? Max out your credit cards on toys and fughettaboutit.

Money in the bank.

4 Likes