Is this a canna copter?

Saw this the other day. Can only assume they were looking for illegal grows?

1 Like

Seems like it

It sure wasnt “Airwolf”!

3 Likes

this in cali? i know they’ve been smashing the black market. if it is any type of DEA aircraft there should be a way to see its movement log. I’d imagine something to do w FOIA allows us to see their movement and activity

2 Likes

Spent years of my life with those fuckers flying 50 yards over my gardens, almost a decade later i still get shivers and a racing heart when i hear a helli. PTSD sucks.

3 Likes

If this is northern ca, and if you have ANY amount of illegal or un permitted plants, with a bird flying that close to your spot, I would be VERY VERY careful over the next few weeks.

Pesky porkers, hope you got your sizzaleen screen up and in place :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

yea it’s norcal. no growing for me though. I don’t want to divulge my address but it’s near yuba county.

2 Likes

Being around the Nevada county area I know they are striking hard be carful everyone!

Looks like you’re by shasta county. I wouldn’t worry to much. The fires devastated around that area last year. They are being pretty relax from what my buddies are telling me. Plus i know a shit ton of asians just north of their and they haven’t had one issue this season. People tend to forget that the raids happen every year. Law enfironcement concentrates on a particular county than moves to the next. This year its been so cali areas. BUT dont drop your guard the raids tend to happen right before harvest. FYI if you grow over their get a dep tent and bury it for a subterranean grow.

2 Likes

I know people don’t always have something available but if you have either a nice set of binoculars or even a good rifle sight, preferably not attached to the rifle but if that’s all you have don’t let it stop you. there’s nothing wrong with using the scope of an unloaded rifle (safety first) to get the call letters/numbers of an aircraft. Once you’ve got the identifying letters/numbers you can usually look up the agency, owner etc. online but yes in my personal opinion I’d say it was following up on inftel gathered from either a prior satellite image, airplane image or both. That’s the norm, usually they’ll use sat images to get a large image area, identify specific areas, check what parcel numbers are in whose name/LLC, then crosscheck to see if the parcel has their county and state permit. In the past they would tend to do the raids Monday - Wednesday but it seems this year is a bit different, I’ve read about plenty of raids happen on Thursday and Friday which kind of didn’t used to happen. For several years if we got flown hard we would always do whatever extra work we needed to that way it would all be taken care so if we did have to go out between Monday - Wednesday we would head out much later in the afternoon/evening.

Lol, airwolf. Rite on i remember that one

1 Like

canna copter is back again … got 2 people trying to get his tail number

1 Like

There’s an app you can install for iPhone (not sure about Android) called Flightradar24. It lets you view details on real-time local planes/helicopters in your area flying around you. You’ll be able to tell if it’s a police/military/hospital/private air craft from the app. Along with serial numbers and a path of where the air craft has flown. I think this would be a gold nugget for you

3 Likes