Is there a market for CBG

So actually it doesn’t contain CBG, it’s a CBG like compound per more recent research here: Reprint of: Amorfrutin-type phytocannabinoids from Helichrysum umbraculigerum - ScienceDirect - also I already have a bunch of seed of these in the US and I’m germinating some currently…

2 Likes

Can I buy some of them?

1 Like

As noted above people and companies are trying hard to get these seeds and already offering 6 figures to the poster above… I’d be interested to sell some, but it would take a substantial sum

Well the cbg hemp seeds are $2 or the starts are $50 I’ll pay you $50 a start

2 Likes

Yea no thanks. Again I don’t even know anyone who has these seeds or plants on earth besides me. This isn’t a CBG producing plant, it produces a compound related to it. And while CBG hemp/cannabis seeds are $2 or $50 a start these seeds and starts don’t exist outside my collection currently. No plans to sell or share to anyone without a contract to not reproduce first anyway. Thanks for the interest though.

1 Like

@Champone
" kerriekruie" in Afrikaans

Helichrysum umbraculigerum | PlantZAfrica

https://www.theplantlibrary.co.za/Plants/Helichrysum-umbraculigerum-

Happy hunting! Something really exciting to me about going around the world to hunt for an elusive plant that could be worth millions

3 Likes

If you’re interedted in the stimulation of anandamide to protect against alzheimers, I suggest researching kaempferol. Its a flavanoid found in cannabis and many other species and prevents the enzyme that breaks down anandamide from working. Found in many plants as well, I believe some if its most common sources is water chestnut, kale, spinach and new zealand spinach.

2 Likes

Ben hearing about that
Reason i extract norwegian seagrass
For some researchers

1 Like

Well of course we would do an mta

Watch out ezcanrgroup are Turkish scammers they will 100% jack your money

I’d want at least 50% if all future sales of anything derived from anything I gave you and then at least $100,000 up front and then you wouldn’t be the only person I did this deal with. Those seem like terms you’re interested in?

I have 2000 (+500 extra) helichrysum umbraculigerum seeds available for purchase if anyone is interested… I’m not based in the US though. DM me if interested

Wich one exactly there are a few hundred subspecies
If you give the geo location of it a natural habitat I have a good indication

I stand to be corrected, but as far as I am aware, there are no sub species of helichrysum umbraculigerum.

These are from Limpopo province in South Africa.