Is SPD legal?

Is MJ legal in your State to begin with? Either way I’m almost positive the answer is that it is illegal regardless. At least in the eyes of the feds.

Hell, even if you have a license it’s still illegal to the feds.

4 Likes

Don’t taint this thread. I have one at mild temps going up shortly. Then we’re going to make some with other solvents. Then do a cranked video once we swap out some other parts, pumps, and components. It’s about what the consumer wants. Not what you want.

5 Likes

Politicians dont get reelected from home grow/concentrate. If they put manufacturing in the hands of big companies they can squeeze them for donations with the threat of painful regulations.
3m8ogu

7 Likes

The kief in your grinder will be considered concentrate of you come across the wrong cop

7 Likes

I wont hold my breath lol.

That would blow. Dry sifting being considered manufacturing.

That’s not manufacturing using a volatile solvent, but rather possession of concentrates

“officer I was trying to get the thc OUT of my oil!”

7 Likes

Wrong thread
Keep the bs drama in his thread please

3 Likes

It’s still that mighty “grey” area.

3 Likes

I need a new attorney. Anyone have a recommendation for a cannabis law attorney in Ca ?

2 Likes

I was just thinking there is not much of an attorney area in this forum. Probably because the majority of people here are legal. I really think attorney knowledge would be useful in this forum. The facts from an attorney could set some BM extractors onto a better path.

4 Likes

Sometimes doing the right thing is illegal. Like protecting a life saving natural medicine from eradication by zealots.

6 Likes

Not quit.

Beer is fine up to a limit, but you could get in trouble for distilling ethanol, iirc.

Legal in all states. Individual states remain free to restrict or prohibit the manufacture of beer, mead, hard cider, wine and other fermented alcoholic beverages at home.[37] Until 2013, Alabama and Mississippi were the only states with laws prohibiting the homebrewing of beer. Alabama and Mississippi both legalized home brewing in their respective 2013 legislative sessions.[38][39]Although all state governments have legalized homebrewing, some states retain local options that permit local governments to make homebrewing illegal under municipal law. Alaska is one such state where the local option is currently exercised.[40]

Most states permit homebrewing of 100 gallons of beer per adult (of 21 years or older) per year and up to a maximum of 200 gallons per household annually when there are two or more adults residing in the household.[41]Because alcohol is taxed by the federal government via excise taxes, homebrewers are restricted from selling any beer they brew. This similarly applies in most Western countries. In 1978, President Jimmy Carter signed into law a bill allowing home beers, which was at the time not permitted without paying the excise taxes as a holdover from the prohibitionof alcoholic beverages (repealed in 1933).[37][42] This change also exempted home brewers from posting a “penal bond” (which currently ranges from a minimum of $1000.00 to a maximum of $500,000[43]) which had the prohibitive effect of economically preventing brewers of small quantities from pursuing their hobby.[ citation needed ] Regulated at the National level under USC Title 26 subtitle E Ch51. Production of distilled alcohols for consumption carries an excise tax and numerous requirements must be met to legally produce.[44]

Owning or operating a distillation apparatus without filing the proper paperwork and paying the taxes carries federal criminal penalties.[45]

I’m not looking forward to federal legalization, rules and taxes on cannabis.

2 Likes

@Future do you have an interest in adding a legal presence to the site? I work with a lawyer that’s really passionate about cannabis and might be interested.

5 Likes

That is why you need to get a bunch of people together, and have a really long “working session”. if you want to be legal.

15g x number of people 21+ present

3 Likes

Home Brew Hash Coop ™ lol

4 Likes

21 Likes

I second this.

4 Likes