Is kratom a thing here or wholesalers?

I messaged you

Where?

Dutch how much you have?

1 Like

I turn about 15 tons a month

1 Like

Everybody be warned about dealing with Dutch. They have scammed several Kratom vendors on the Kratom FB groups. They show pallets of shots ready to go, take payment and never send the product.

@Dutch

Teknikk7, There’s absolutely no truth to what ur saying about K shots and pallets. Please, Produce evidence or name anyone that had any problems with undelivered tincture orders. We have no customers owed any shots. I’m afraid you’re mixing something or somewhere!

This is you right? Or are affiliated with Jimmy correct? Same company, same email addresses.

Anyone who needs proof pm me! Scammer alert.

More pics added. These are pics he uses to lure you in, takes your money and never sends products. Buyer be warned.

2 Likes

@Dutch where you at dog buddy got pics

4 Likes

This does not bode well for you @Dutch… So what’s the deal? Who’s taking your ID, or pretending this time? Thankfully, there’s only the 1 person that was a result of business on here, but what’s up homie? Anything to say?

2 Likes

@teknikk7 Don’t know if you looked around at the other dumpster fires he started but the last one he dropped on us is that ‘someone else was using his account’ so get ready for that one

5 Likes

He owes a lot of people money. Hopefully we see him at Champs!!

Yup, That’s my brand, obviously not ripping myself off. I sell less than 1% in that as it just serves to show for private label customers, in hopes of scoring the client. Those pics were taking here internally (Looks like last year) on my storage racks while orders are being produced. Jimmy is a bad news guy. We were having him produce alks for us until August last year and we distanced ourselves after.
Trying to give you as much background from my side here.
Tekknik7, please let me know what has happened? Understand, There is a big concern here for me as well, as I ONLY make the product for my clients, I cannot sell it, since it’s their brand! If Jimmy is out there selling off these pics it’s definitely a scam! I will be at Champs, Happy to meet, not trying to hide as I have nothing to hide from!

1 Like

Damn you sure have alot of shady associates causing you alot of trouble. It’s an amazing coincidence that you are having the exact same problem again.

2 Likes

A wise man once said: “3 times is a pattern… Not a coincidence…”

4 Likes

Just curious if this ever got resolved

Hey, Teknikk7! Champs is only 1 month away and I’d love to meet up with u and all the boys to straighten all this out, as previously discussed! You can regard this as an invite to put all the efforts you’ve put into the awareness campaign, you based on snips and pieces of heresay and really find out what happened from the court docs I’ll provide. If not, I will expect no more rhetoric and/or slander from you anywhere or our attorney will be forced to pursue the same legal actions against you. See you in Las Vegas!

1 Like

Bump. Steve from Overseas Organix - 772-807-2007. If you want powder we can do $25, $20 or high teens prices for volume per kilo.

Kratom Extracts:

45% for $4,500 down to $3,000 / kilo for 50+ kilos
65% for $6,500 down to $5,000 / kilo for 50+ kilos
80% for $9,000 / kilo down to (HMU for pricing on this one) for 50+ kilos or equivalent monthly volume

Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day. Much love from SoFLO

1 Like

Hello
I am a Vendor and Kratom Farmer from Indonesia. Are you interested in buying our products? We always maintain quality and are ready for consumption

Green, red, and White
We guarantee our quality, payment with a 50% system for goods arriving, at your home in payment. If the goods are not suitable for consumption, we are ready to return the funds