Is kratom a thing here or wholesalers?

Let me know pretty please

1 Like

You are full of questions today!

It’s Ben awhile…

15 Likes

Someone told me if you got something useful use it. I’m just taking all the blessing this site comes with :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Have you tried the search bar. I know there’s quite a few kratom threads. At least one is in the Toking Lounge, so you won’t get that one, but there’s some good info.

4 Likes

are you looking for kratom?

1 Like

If you want smaller amounts I’ve had good experiences with this company

search “speciosa”

Like kilos on kilos on kilos lmao

There are alot of Kratom sellers, just make sure you don’t get ripped off. You can find U.S sellers who will do $100 for a single kilo. In terms of “kilos on kilos on kilos” you can get it at $30-$25 per KG if you get 100kg+ from wholesale U.S sellers. Overseas farmers will do $30-$25 per KG usually at 10kg+ but then you have to wait for importation and hope the farmer is legit and has quality product.

4 Likes

I’ve been getting mine from https://bulkkratomnow.com/ and am very happy.
If you contact them they might be able to lower price on a ton lol.

Reminds me its time for more White Horn and Red Bali

1 Like

It’s around. I suggest going on different social medias and looking. LinkedIn would be good.

I do get daily friend requests on Facebook from people in countries that grow and sell lots of Kratom. Never taken them up on anything because I have good source here that imports it and I buy it from him.

I’m by no means a well known member here, not pretending to be, but if you haven’t found a source, PM me and I can try and help you out. I think we’re looking at $20 to $30 per kilo and probably less for bigger orders.

1 Like

I can help you with ur Kratom needs, if ur still looking?

How low

Mainly depends on quantity.
I have a container landing on the West Coast next week.
How much u need?

1 Like

10+ kilos

Looking for a european supplier here if anybody can vouch for one, thanks!

I’ll give them to you for $27.00 plus Shipping.

4 Likes

Got wickr telegram or signal

yes, Telegram is great, 503-545-1122

Hello I message you never andwered back

I didn’t get a message? was it on Telegram?