Is CBG flower supposed to get you high?

We tried some CBG recently and DAMN it had some of us feeling “stoned”. Granted some of us rarely smoke.

What have been your experience with smoking cbg flower?

alot of this hemp has some thc, mexi schwag used to get me high for years. so maybe it gets people with low tolerance ?high?

1 Like

Uf you take 5 kids at a dead show and give them fake drugs at least 2 will get high.

19 Likes

I saw the Dead in '94 at Deer Creek. Can confirm.

10 Likes

I may have been there, for the hackey circles not the drugs or music.

3 Likes

If you remember being there, you probably weren’t really there.

9 Likes

im from the area and went to a few dead shows but did the lot thing and hackeysacked.

2 Likes

the balloons were big though.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I think im older than you- when nitrous was completely unregulated. WAWAWAWA

2 Likes

I knew some dipshited bitch who was a dental assistand and led my friends to steal the nitrous.
Then she narced on me for holding a motorcyle her and her bf stole. I had it one day and cops came to my work- I was the only one in my crowd that even had a job

3 Likes

Buddy of mine swears CBG makes him less high than he was. I personally don’t think I get much of anything but I do like to tell myself it makes me feel less achy and worn down. Within minutes I feel an increase in body temperature and my eyes feel a little relaxed but that’s been the extent of it for me. CBD hemp has pretty much the same effect and other than the awful taste of CBG I don’t think I could distinguish one from the other.

From what I’ve seen on CBG strains they have even lower THCA content than CBD hemp strains so I doubt it’s THC. Maybe others get a unique effect from CBG. Never heard anyone say they got high from it other than the squares who hype up everything they have ever smoked. Relaxing and mildly therapeutic is as far as I’d go on that one. Curious if others notice the Immediate body temp change

2 Likes

Cbg makes thc high stronger, cbd does the opposite

7 Likes

Generally not CBG though. It’s almost always compliant

2 Likes

I must have smoked some bammer cbg cause i didnt feel shit.

1 Like

Mix it with regular weed. My experience comes from smoking weed all day then adding cbg kief to a blunt and getting more ripped than the thc by itself

5 Likes

I’m going to have to try that. Thanks for the pro tip

1 Like

I was at that show, no joke. First time I ever ate a little piece of paper. My favorite part was the bubble machine on stage. I would say only I could see it, but I suspect I may not have been the only one eating paper. Perhaps other consumers of said paper could see it, too.

6 Likes

And I only have one cbg crop to sample so far, but I can’t really tell it from cbd in regard to smoking the stuff. Both have kind of a medical effect, like if I was sick or hung over it would make me feel better. I don’t feel “uplifted” though.

1 Like

I started trimming CBG flower for the first time today. I rolled some into a spliff and it made me tired.

You maybe aren’t stoned unless you mixed THC from smoking previous cannabis, hopefully. They’ll just ban that too…
Perhaps more prone to couchlock is how I felt? Trimming this CBG takes 5 times longer than other strains due to it breaking down to smaller nugs (I got a B-Batch).
There’s something to it though. I’m not someone who uses it for pain relief, for the record. I don’t quite know how, I don’t really know where, but I think it’s going to help people someplace, somehow.

3 Likes