Is cannabis a miracle?

I think the result I wanted to achieve with this thread is showing.

Whether you all know it or not, whether you define it as such in your brain semantically, the reason most of you are here, the reason this forum was built, knowledge shared, you all did so because cannabis has been a miracle for you. Define it however you want.

My overall point is we need to start appreciating this wonderful plant again to level up together. This forum and industry is becoming something far from why we all gathered here to begin with.

3 Likes

A valiant and respectable notion

3 Likes

Guess it depends where you want to draw the line of miracle vs medicine. Considering psilocybin mushrooms or poppies miracles as well? All amazingly helpful compounds, but can all be used wrong as well.

2 Likes

That is the coolest, saw it the other day.

2 Likes

Interesting. What would make you consider fungi a miracle but cannabis not? Educate me please! :ok_hand:

I’d call it a miracle if I got stoned without ingesting anything.

2 Likes

I mean it’s a miracle life exists really, but that’s about as philosophical as you can get.

But for every substance we’ve claimed a miracle, there’s always some shitty negative that isn’t thought about or ignored.

1 Like

I changed my mind…member?

2 Likes

Survey says no lol.

1 Like

Symbiosis is pretty fucking cool.

People found a plant, and discovered consciously or not that they enjoyed its effects.

The people saved the seeds of the weed they enjoyed best, and the selection began. Thousands of years pass, the plant encouraging creativity and the people coaxing the evolution to express more of what they liked.

3 Likes

So beautiful to think about. Think about where it can go next.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a miracle

1 Like

I doubt the word “miracle” is fda approved.

3 Likes

These statements have not been evaluated by…

Bahaha

2 Likes

It’s a miracle just as much as life itself. It however is not the answer to everything… If that is what you refer to as a “miracle thing”.

God bless,

1 Like

Now this…is pretty fuckin miraculous if you ask me

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpgYLaiu_LM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

wow! is this real? Truly never expected this in my lifetime :: mycelium truly is a miracle body. This for sure is the pathway to transferring souls from body to another body.
[conscious—2-mycelium]
Is the key to being immortal; coming correct with the mushroom god?? lol

2 Likes

Maybe so, maybe so.

I see the poll is evening out ever so slightly.

1 Like