Is cannabis a miracle?

Is the cannabis plant a miracle in your opinion?

Interested to hear. In my estimation to save this industry we need to start appreciating this plant as a miracle once again. It is where the passion to level up together comes from.

Continued discussion from moveweight thread.

Ps not trying to start a religious debate. Use a loose definition of miracle or one that isn’t necessarily tied to divine intervention.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

To a dehydrated man in the desert, soaking wet elephant shit is a miracle.

To a tyrant looking to control the world, nuclear bombs are a miracle.

I’ll not vote, and instead posit that nuance and context is important.

14 Likes

I love your answer and literary style. That being said, copout :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Define miracle.

2 Likes

I think that’s subjective.

1 Like

I believe it has the potential to help or harm, depending on the person. I’m truly excited for more research to come out.

Until then, here’s a paper worth reading. Something to note is that without some fundamental understanding of the dopamine system and how the body regulates it, this paper doesn’t mean much in the way of implications:

3 Likes

It’s more valuable than a miracle…

Its effects can be measured and repeated and utilized at will

8 Likes

This is my opinion as well.

I think a lot of people take miracles for granted unfortunately.

1 Like

Honestly considering my cat has been alive way more than double to triple the time that they vets gave him for that cancer and how it shook out aligns more or less exactly with what the study regarding bone cancer I read i’m more inclined to call CBD and hemp minors miracles rather than listening to idiot hippies smoking tons of full contact THC telling me to fix my health using magnets and shit.

11 Likes

I don’t believe it’s a miracle, more so a blessing.

2 Likes

God’s gift to the sower

I saw that spray painted on the spare wheel cover of a hippy van back in the day. it’s always rang true for me

3 Likes

Without getting into theology or philosophy I think there are many components and aspects of nature and natural phenomena that can be beneficial to explore without deification or idolization of substances or things as “miracles”

1 Like

This. But I do think THC is useful for many things. I’m terms of spot pain treatment for example, THC>Minors. Minors for overall wellness. If I could only choose to keep one around it would be minors for my health I think.

1 Like

cannabis is part of nutrition. i would say its just as much a miracle as any other healthy food. We need it for all bodily function. we have the EDS in our brain from birth. Its suppose to just be a part of our daily routine. like @Swet254k said its a blessing.

2 Likes

I view life itself, the divine construction itself as the miracle. I’m just identifying interesting aspects of that in my own life.

I dunno man at the beginning of the year when my muscles are getting used to skating 5-6 days a week when the weather gets nice nothing helps more than CBD salve and an epsom salt bath - THC just seems to help me forget it’s there, not exactly nullify the pain

2 Likes

I just think that calling it miraculous is where you may lose a large % of the more utilitarian audience

5 Likes

I see 5 people a day who’s life has been changed by CBD and minors. Nurses, LE, military, old, young, professional and amateur alike.

1 Like

My point is this exactly - to do what we need to do as an industry, to not be destroyed by Pharma, or from within by ourselves, those people need to start to consider their appreciation for it again. It’s the only way the level up together mentality can outweigh the greed and over regulation.

1 Like

A healthy female plant would have to grow in my concrete backyard on it’s own without me or anyone sowing any seeds for me to consider it a miracle.

3 Likes