Is anyone running indofabs utili filters?

I really appreciate you spreading the purchasing around to all the vendors.

Looking forward for you to come back to FL and chill.

:clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 gimme i want that membrane i want to make the cleanest product/medicine for my sef

2 Likes

Can u explain what that means ?

5 Likes

crossflow

5 Likes

Wait, I thought we were never supposed to cross streams?

Oh, flow

5 Likes

taking them out to the Nevada desert and running hemp through them…

5 Likes

Can u dumb it down for a wook like me

3 Likes

here is a good image of cross flow filtration. i think it allows for continuous flow with out much resistance so load the top half with your crc and this should allow for less media to be used and still get the same remediation as crc.

7 Likes

6 Likes

So is the cross flow continuous till you stop it??

2 Likes

@Killa12345 i like spreading the love alll around. i also like seeing the service provided by these companies as well. it lets me know who i should be doing business with and who i should stay away from.

5 Likes

looks like @Homegrown34 and @Kingofthekush420 got you covered.

…and that was a link :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, you recirculate till you’ve gotten everything through the 3000MW membrane

This will make your crc last 10x longer though as the membrane does all the heavy work

4 Likes

I want that one from waxplug but it’s sold out I need 2 one for my rig one for my clients rig in running for him

1 Like

How’s this beauty progressing? @Kingofthekush420

2 Likes

Ok so this was the main thread I could find on .22u filters. I’d like to put one under my 1u sintered disks and under my dump valve basically have two hanging into my horizontal collection before transferring to the honey pots. But would the npt fittings being raised up cause oil to pool a little bit or cause any other problem? I wish they made a straight flat triclamp version. Having two of these hanging into my collection would be so dope

2 Likes

How it’s currently setup

4 Likes

The only thing I would personally be concerned over is how far into the collection the filters go, and would you ever fill the collection full enough to have it go above the filters. Not sure how they would work then, but as long as you never fill your collection that full I think you should be fine.

1 Like

These Stingers from Bhogart are pretty bad ass and go down to .22 as well

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZOS4qorhZA/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

What’s the benefit of the insert style? (I guess that’s what I would call it? Really don’t know the name)

1 Like